Dominion...A big waste of RIOT time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GracedWing

12-04-2011

First of all let me say how much I love LoL and Riot Games. I would totally work there if I could. However I have some comments that I'm super curious about.

What happened to Magma Chamber? (It had alot better concept than the Crystal Scar)

Why is Dominion so lame? (I fight noobs around a large circle and the towers are Bi-Polar and hard to understand.

Why is it that on Dominion you can no longer backpack a Solo-Q noob?

I dont wish to sound rude but I just feel that what Riot has given us is really a cool concept (faster gameplay) but the way in which it turned out is rather anti-climatic.

Thanks and please don't delete my post like you guys did last time. Some of the posts on here are so dumb but my critismn goes unheard? Not Fair.

FDru

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracedWing View Post
What happened to Magma Chamber? (It had alot better concept than the Crystal Scar)
It was scrapped, presumably because it was too similar to SR in feel. As it is, they already have one forgotten "lane and push" map and if they released another, they would have two forgotten maps.

Quote:
Why is Dominion so lame? (I fight noobs around a large circle and the towers are Bi-Polar and hard to understand.
Lame in what sense? If you don't understand how the game is played that's hardly the map's fault.

Quote:
Why is it that on Dominion you can no longer backpack a Solo-Q noob?
Why should you be able to? This is a team game. However, if you want to "carry" in Dominion you can get good at the bottom lane because it has (usually) the most influence on the outcome of a game.

GracedWing

12-04-2011

Lame as in. Walking To-and-Fro turret hugging...

Lameador

12-04-2011

Wtf is this, I dont even...

KiteHellScream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

I used to feel like that.

Then I got tired of SR and decided to give dom another shot. Now I love it.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracedWing View Post
Lame as in. Walking To-and-Fro turret hugging...
Obviously you don't care about how Dominion strategies work, you just want to complain. Your arguments are horrible and mostly can be applied to SR also. SR is so slow, tedious, unbalanced, un fun etc. Lots of people play Dominion and enjoy it, so just go away and don't play it. Go back to your last hitting fest. :]

Qlix

12-04-2011

10 wins is totally enough games to form a logical opinion. I bet you click to cast huh... admit it.

Murgang

12-04-2011

well, this is like...your opinion.