My in game audio skips all the time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

i was playing irelia and it happened trough out the game

Broslam

12-05-2011

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one. I will try and see what the problem is. I know for certain it is not my internet connection or fps. It happens with the announcer and the champions. It does this with the tauns, laughs, jokes, and move click audio.

Broslam

12-09-2011

This happens with every champion. Its not my computer, its not my internet, its not my frame rate. Can i has fix?

Darksoldja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2011

I have been having the same problem as well audio skips no frame rate drop latiency is the same and I have had is happen with any champ I get happens in both dominion and SR all the same!

Malacite24

12-19-2011

I've been having this problem recently as well. It happens for me at least once a game at this point, both with champion and announcer voices. I've yet to notice a framerate drop; i'll pay attention next game to what goes on, see if i can find anything else out.

Edit: it seems like it happens sporatically throughout the game, maybe once or twice throughout, and all sound does it, like a skipping record.

Correction: not all sound skips, only the announcer and champion. happens for about 5 seconds.

Taboss

12-23-2011

This happens to me every game and very often. It also comes with constant FPS drops. It appears to occur more often with each patch.