Game working until Summoning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mad91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

My client will allow me to log in, and then it will allow me to join games. I can choose a champion, and it gets all the way up to where everyone would summon into the battle. The screen will go black, as if it is about to show everyone loading, and then it will just show an error with lots of random symbols (like ({/ and whatnot xD)

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-04-2011

can you copypaste the error?

is it something like "TransGaming C Runtime Library(titel) ['.\string_s.c' (700)]::mbstowcs_s(): ERROR-> invalid parameter! {expression = 'invalid MBS character'}" or "TransGaming C Runtime Library(titel) ['.\string_s.c' (760)]::mbstowcs_s(): ERROR-> invalid parameter! {expression = 'invalid MBS character'}"?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

12-04-2011

I expect you have the error Ediwir described.
Go to www.boompje.net and download either the new full version (v1.3.1) or the manual update.

sciyth

12-04-2011

it's important for us to stay up to date. if you haven't already, sign up on the other forum to get your email on the list. an email gets sent out out at least every patch to alert us of potential bugs and how to fix them.

also play a custom game after each patch to make sure everything is working. this will help keep you off the tribunal

mad91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

That is the error I have! I didn't realize that bugs weren't fixed in patches, but that was me not thinking. :P
I'll be sure to update today and I'll let you guys know if that fixed it!

mad91

12-04-2011

That worked, thanks!

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-04-2011

you're welcome