Zilean in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrohaul

12-03-2011

Is this viable and decent in a premade? Def would not give it a go in solo Q but I would like to think Zilean brings alot of utility into 3v3s despite the Tanky DPS meta

Corben158

12-03-2011

If you can keep the other team off of you while you sit back and support he works.
If you can't keep the other team off of you gotta surrender at 15.

Yefo

12-03-2011

I like to think Zilean's viability on 3s depends on who is going to be getting revived.

You need to have a strong, tanky, mid-late game monster on your team like Udyr, Jax, Irelia, etc. to make full use of Zilean. I know this is probably obvious, but Zil fails hard when not put on the right team and when not reviving a champion worthy of two lives.

I think he has the potential to be a good pick and can farm solo bot pretty well with bombs and very long range on his auto attack (with one top and one jungle ofc). Just make sure your team has plenty of damage (to makeup for the fact that he double bombs then only has slows/hastes/revive) and that there is a champion worth reviving.

GetOnMyMap

12-03-2011

I honestly just don't think it would be good at all..

Necrohaul

12-03-2011

Thanks for all the suggestions Im trying to find some 3v3 high elo stream also maybe I could request a Zilean game haha. That would be pretty nice but everyone hates 3s for some reason

GetOnMyMap

12-03-2011

I think 3s take more skill/strategy than 5s. And I just find them more fun overall. Dunno why most people don't like 3s.

Necrohaul

12-03-2011

Same man I love 3s

Sam

12-03-2011

You should have some real strong tanks/bruisers on your team, so they can keep the enemy off you. But its not really that reliable to be honest.

Necrohaul

12-04-2011

Ahh I see thanks for the input everyone! I'll give it a go but like you said def need some stronger champs and bruisers to compensate cause Zil brings a lot of utility for the team but his only source of damage is his double bomb but his ult seems game-changing in 3s

Sam

12-04-2011

He's like a weaker version of yorick. TO be honest, get like a lee sin or just a strong cc like kennen around, to keep everybody off you. And he'll be pretty good, but still not saying he is reliable.