Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My game keeps crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

here are the air logs also, these are the newest 3

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

Hope you can figure this on out I will forever be in debt =D

enhancin

07-05-2010

There must be something wrong with your OS or your RAM. To figure this out we're going to take a couple steps. If your computer starts back up and shows that you've recovered from an unexpected shutdown, there should be more details under there, which may or may not provide insight to the problem. If you see this dialog, paste it here.

Let's go into the Event Viewer and see if we can find the code for what's going on here. there are a couple ways. If you have Vista or 7, you can just open up your start menu and type "Event Viewer" and it will pull it up. Alternatively, go into your Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer.

On the left side of this window highlight the application or system icon. Most likely the system, but we will want to look at both. They're sorted by the time they happened so go and find where it last happened and double click on it. It will most likely have a code in it somewhere that looks like 0x0000002E or something similar. Starts with 0x0 and has a code. This number tells us what is going wrong.

On the other hand there might be many events that give a specific driver like nv4_disp.dll

Once you find this event id you can either give it to me here and I'll see what I can do for you, or you can use the same tool I would and go to http://www.eventid.net/ to resolve it.

If you don't find much of anything, can't find an even id or any .dll or .sys files it mentions repeatedly, try a fresh reinstall of the game. It seems that your logs are all stopping in conjunction with your r3dlog saying that Heimerdinger's Joke doesn't exist.

Good luck! Hope you hear from you soon!

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

I got a few times that

A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the LanmanServer service.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. <--- that is after the reboot after the crash obviously

The previous system shutdown at 12:45:03 PM on ‎7/‎5/‎2010 was unexpected.

Bassically a bunch of unexpected shutdowns after joining a game and everything working fine, now ill check apps

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

These are both ones i got today... let me keep looking

Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll" on line 2. Invalid Xml syntax.

Activation context generation failed for "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll" on line 3. The value "MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute "version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

I got this a few times, but nothing really seems to match with te game crashing

The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> was unavailable to handle a notification event.

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-05-2010

I noticed that i think i misunderstood what i was looking for hahahaha, or where to look exactally for that matter i have the event viewer up

enhancin

07-05-2010

Could you try doing a clean reinstall of Adobe AIR? I don't think you need to reinstall LoL for this.

• Open the Start Menu
  • Open Control Panel
  • Open Add or Remove Programs
  • Select Adobe Air from the list of installed programs
  • Select Remove
  • Restart your computer
  • Go to http://get.adobe.com/air/
  • Download and Install Adobe AIR.
  • Restart if it says you need to. You might.

You're in the right place man, it's just really hard when I can't actually do it myself.

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-06-2010

Sorry, I have not had a computer in a few years and i just got this one a few months ago so i am a lil.. behind, i will try this and get back to you.

Thanks for all your time btw XD

Also i should add that when i got the game this did not happen then it did for a few days and icouldn't figure out why, then my computer updated and it worked fine again for a week or so and now it is doing it again. idk if that gives you any clues but it might be AIR i have not completed it yet.

IOP Mutha Fuk

07-06-2010

I uninstalled Adobe AIR and then restarted, then installed it, It did not tell me to restart then i made a game and all that and it crashed again, eventviewer said... from earliest to latest

Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll" on line 2. Invalid Xml syntax.

Application 'C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\ADOBEA~1\Versions\1.0\RESOUR~1\ADOBEA~1.EXE' (pid 4088) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

Application 'C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\ADOBEA~1\Versions\1.0\RESOUR~1\ADOBEA~1.EXE' (pid 4888) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

(idk the difference between (pid 4088) and (pid 4888))

I am pretty sure those are all too early for the game and just refer to me uninstalling adobe Air and it not working when i tried to install it again the first time.

Edit: yes infact they are too early, there are NO errors before it crashes in the event viewer, also after i turn my computer back on it does not give me any reason for the crash it just says, your computer has unexpectedly crashed, but does not go anywhere else on the subject.