LoL not opening sometimes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Sometimes, when I accidentally quit my PvP.net client, or my LoL launcher, when I try to reopen it again, it doesn't let me. After around 5 minutes of trying to open it, the notice comes up *League of Legends has failed to open* So I restarted my computer and then I tried reopening it, and it worked. That also happens when I keep my PvP.net client on, and it dces me for afking. I close the client, and the launcher won't close, so I close that. After that, it won't open again.... Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if there is a fix to it... It's sorta annoying having to restart my computer every time it happens.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-04-2011

you need to close also wineserver and wine, you can do it trough the activity monitor. an unexpected quit of the program would leave them open, and when the program tries to open them it can't 'cause they're already opened and BOOM it goes windows-mode and refuses to work.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

thanks