Karma needs a nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MRCJWC

07-16-2012

Riot,

League of legends is a game strongly based on balance. Balance is what makes this game exist for so long, balance is why League of Legends is such a fun and successful game.

However, one champion has always been a big problem for me. This champion is able to solo towers 3 min into the game. This champion can 1 vs 5 in any situation and come out with full health. This champion can kill a whole wave of minions in 1 shot. This champion can solo baron with no items. We all know who this champion is. karma.

We all suffer because of this champion.We all want change.Karma needs a nerf.

So how should karma be nerfed? This is what I think would be reasonable. Now, I don't want karma to be nerfed until she is underpowered, I want karma to be nerfed so that she is balaced. So if you see that the nerfs I propose seem too big, then feel free to tell me below.

-Karma-

Passive: (Innate): Karma gains up to 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 increased ability power corresponding to her percentage of missing health.

This is not one of the main skills that are OP, but it still is one of the most OP passives ever. Here is what I propose to be her new passive.

New Passive: (Innate): Karma gains up to 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 increased ability power corresponding to her percentage of missing health.

This means that Karma can no longer have that much AP and it will balance Karma out.

Q:
(Active): Karma sends forth a wave of hidden blades from her fans, dealing magic damage to units in a cone in front of her.

Cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 mana
Magic Damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 / 270 (+0.6 per ability power)
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Range: 650

This is the main skill that makes karma OP. How many times has this earned karma a pentakill+baron steal? all he has to do is come in front of your whole team, hit Q, and BAMMM

PENTAKILL!

Here is what I propose:

New Q:
(Active): Karma sends forth a wave of hidden blades from her fans, dealing magic damage to units in a cone in front of her.

Cost: 170 / 190 / 210 / 230 /250 / 270 mana
Magic Damage: 7 / 11 / 15 / 19 / 23 / 27 (+0.2 per ability power)
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Range: 250

This will make Karma's Q more like a normal skill instead of a penta-kill tool.

W:

(Active): Karma creates a beam between her and an ally or enemy unit for up to 5 seconds. Allied anchors move faster and enemy anchors are slowed.

This is once again another ridiculous skill. Why does Karma need a slow? She already deals the most damage in the game... I suggest that they reduce the slow duration from 5 seconds to maybe 1.

E:
Karma summons a protective shield on an ally or herself that absorbs damage for 5 seconds.

Again, karma already deals the most damage in-game. Giving karma a sheild makes him OP. The shield allows her to TANK BARON WITH NO ITEMS AT ALL. Riot, you really need to nerf the shield.

R:

Karma empowers her next ability to do an additional effect. Karma gains a charge over time and stores up to 2 charges. The refresh rate is reduced by cooldown reduction and does not progress when having max charges. Both charges may be queued for application on the next 2 abilities. Reload begins when Mantra is activated, not when the charge is applied to another ability. When Mantra is activated it will last for up to 8 seconds, or until it's used with another ability.

Im really pissed. JUST WTF IS THIS. isn't she OP enough? Even with the nerf, his Q can still provide him with the most damage in the game.He does not need "R" to buff it more. In fact, you know what? JUST REMOVE HIS R FROM THE GAME. Karma DOES NOT NEED an ultimate. he will still FACEROLL almost everyone in the game.

Please. Riot. We all want karma nerfed. Please. Listen to us.

I dream of a day, in which LoL will finally be balanced. With the current Karma, my dreams are far away.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I don't get it.

Also, Karma is a girl.

Sam Is Whoa

07-16-2012

You really need a family or friends if you have the time to write out all this nonsense to troll.

-1 for not having a life.

AsianGirlFTW

07-16-2012

**** you must really hate losing...

Daa Real OG

07-16-2012

Dude-
A quick question - Who the heck do you think you are?

NNNNEEEEWWWWBBBBB

Karma is an almost underpowered support. She isn't very effective as AP either. Take a look at this chart. You'll get it. (She works well with Sivir, but that is in only 11 games.)
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...m-lane-synergy

SoundwaveXXX

07-16-2012

So i was thinking of lowering the cooldown on her karmas, not nerfing her.

TheGrayBuffoon

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroya25 View Post
Dude-
A quick question - Who the heck do you think you are?

NNNNEEEEWWWWBBBBB

Karma is an almost underpowered support. She isn't very effective as AP either. Take a look at this chart. You'll get it. (She works well with Sivir, but that is in only 11 games.)
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...m-lane-synergy
You're half- Noob. She is very effective as an AP but when people try to play her as straight support that is where the issue comes in, Build her straight AP and her support comes with it. Her shield is one of the best if not the best in the game.

The issue is she is not easy to play and it takes time to learn her and her early mana costs are a challenge. Too many people don't take the time to learn her kit. Do I play her? No but I do play with someone almost every day who mains her and i have seen what she can do.

Cooldowns would be nice. The mana costs, again, are what can be the real early game challenge.

As for the OP suggesting a nerf, uh, no. Unfortunately she is getting a rework by Guinsoo . This is the same Red that gave us the Kayle re-work prior to them buffing her again and we know how that turned out.

Grizzly Animal

07-16-2012

Nobody understands sarcasm? WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS!?!!?

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Obvious troll is obvious.

lolguy999

07-16-2012

G t f o