report people for being bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrincer

12-03-2011

god that alistar was bottom with heimer the whole game vs katarina,

someone gotta write a dominion guide that explain to match the opponents numbers, they dont realize if they are 2v1 bot, we cant get top 3v4...

and getting the opposite bottom is useless since its near the respawn points, they can get it back easily...

anyone planning on writing a good dominion guide for peoples, or i will have to report every single noob i play with ?

oh and when they were triple capping our bottom when it was safe, i almost cried. we were losing top, people kept capping bottom for score pts.

retarded game.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Nothing wrong with having a 2v1 bot, provided you cap.

But thats providing you cap

ImBahBz

12-03-2011

thinking bottom is useless caused your loss just as much as not capping top.

XaoGarrent

12-03-2011

Actually, Alistar/Heimer is one of the few combos that can in fact hold bottom. But I upvoted this anyway, because I'm sick of games where we don't have a comp that can hold bottom and the morons on my team pile bot, leaving top completely undefended, in order to cap the point we can't hold and inflate their meaningless personal score.

God I hate point *****s.

Cryswar

12-03-2011

2 bot can work - IF you cap bot. IF you defend bot. So long as the other 3 can at least hold mid, if those two bot can draw off 2+ defenders near their base, possible with characters like heimer/ali/yorick/etc, then you can sometimes get a 3v2 advantage top and take top as well.

The sheer difficulty of actually dislodging a combo like yorick/heimer is absolutely ridiculous. It may take the entire enemy team because anything less than 5 will fail.

That said, one game as Yorick with Anivia support, we held their bottom point against literally the entire enemy team for a couple minutes, giving us every other point on the map and eventually the rest of our team came down to help too.