Tryndamere in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoTHaVoK

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
When did I say he was super OP? Jesus Christ. Once again, I don't care if you think you're all awesome. I said when you try to troll, you look retarded.
Good then the mssg wasnt to you, hence "if you think tyrn is OP, then beat me with him"

Hes an easy counter

Yasuthrow

12-07-2011

I loled at the giant argument between SoT and Sam.

Deathcrow666

12-09-2011

Nerf Trynd or give us Non-Ranked Draf pick plz!!!! He is sucking the fun out of this game!!!

Amethyst Cleric

12-09-2011

He pretty much breaks 3v3. The QQ threads on him will only continue until something is changed.

GetOnMyMap

12-09-2011

I used to hate Tryndamere, but then I played as him.

iTUNA

12-09-2011

try hardamere hasnt got **** on me. i stroll his ass all day

Dawson65

12-10-2011

The TT makes some champions OP, and other useless. One of them happens to be Tryndamere. Hence the reason why TT sucks. In 5v5 Tryndamere can be countered.

AR Manimal

12-10-2011

Just watched my friend play a game where Tryndamere was absolutely terrible. He did not spinning slash over any walls, did not score any kills, yet prevented my friends team from moving out of their base. Thing is, he didn't even farm opposing minions. He farmed only the jungle, and had over 300 minion kills with >90% coming from the jungle alone. IMO Riot nerfed the wrong jungle.

TT has far too many minions in the jungle which can be cleared out very quickly. Reducing the number of minions in the jungle would mainly affect farmers like Tryndamere, and would probably help balance this map out.