Which Champion Has The Best Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceDive

07-06-2010

So many people still don't understand poppy's passive, makes me sad

Enfant Terrible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Jax, Annie and Mordekaiser.

DoomManufact

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
So many people still don't understand poppy's passive, makes me sad
i know, how can u possibly misunderstand it?
IT ONLY WORKS WHEN UR ALMOST DEAD!!! So if it's 50% redux on 10% of your hp, then you have essentially 120% of your normal hp, not 200% -.-
it's a good passive, don't get me wrong, but not like "OMG WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THIS YET?!?!!?!?!? OPOPOPOPOP"

on karth's passive, it's one of those nice-to-have passives. It doesn't define the char, but it definitely can net you some kills, and even if karth doesn't survive the teamfight he still has the option to requiem if somebody low health gets away during/immediately after the teamfight. Most teamfights only last a few seconds anyways

pant's passive really helps in early tower diving where other champs just have to let those low hp cowards not die at your feet :P

wildfire393

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
i know, how can u possibly misunderstand it?
IT ONLY WORKS WHEN UR ALMOST DEAD!!! So if it's 50% redux on 10% of your hp, then you have essentially 120% of your normal hp, not 200% -.-
it's a good passive, don't get me wrong, but not like "OMG WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THIS YET?!?!!?!?!? OPOPOPOPOP"
" Any damage dealt to Poppy that exceeds 10% of her current health is reduced by 50%. This does not reduce damage from structures."

So if Poppy has 2000 HP and I would deal her 200 per swing, it gets reduced to 100 per swing, meaning it takes me 20 swings instead of 10 to kill her. As long as you are doing more than 10% of her current health (which is pretty much any attack when she's low on life), her effective HP is doubled versus that attack.

Lord Abbendis

07-06-2010

WW, if your enemy is below 50% health you know where there at and you can also chase them down with no escape. Only problem is it has no active like some passives do, I think it would make a great ability.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
(corrected)
You realize of course that dragon and towers give gold to everyone on your team as well, right?
so 1 tower givse 500 gold? He is talking about the 1000 for the team(SR). Besides, its very unlikely all would get 200 last hits in 1 game

The Immigrant

02-27-2011

Akali Has The Best Passive

Epic Dancing Guy

02-27-2011

I don't think Morde's or Kennen's should count, cause their passive IS the champion that doesn't mean it's the best passive unless the champ is extremely OP because of it(if that's the case it shouldn't count).

For me there are 3 kinds of passives:
1) Passives that define the champ's playstyle.(Kennen's, Olaf's, Tryndamere's, Twitch's, Udyr's, etc.)
2) Passives that greatly help the champ fulfill it's role.(Tristana's, Akali's, Poppy's, Warwick's, etc.)
3)Passives that just help out a bit, whether it's greatly or slightly.(Garen's, Blitzcrank's, Viegar's , Alistar's, etc.)

Karthus' is a great counter against focus fire, it could be. How about Galio's passive? I think it's pretty good. And you gotta love Blitz's passive. Garen's? VLAD'S?!

OptimisticC

02-27-2011

I like Malphite's passive... It's very easy to harass with it, and later on, tank everything. Free 10% health? Yes please!

Yellow Jester

02-27-2011

Corki duh