The other team's Yorick quit so I sat at fountain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

12-03-2011

Shoulda trolled (5 tiamat Ryze for example) instead of AFKing, that way you would have done the right thing AND not get reported for it :P.

FDru

12-03-2011

Send the weakest player on your team to the center of the map and have them sit there. Then say "I'm waiting here until your teammate returns, if you kill me we steamroll you".

See how much willpower they have. lol

Nekrogen

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdru View Post
send the weakest player on your team to the center of the map and have them sit there. Then say "i'm waiting here until your teammate returns, if you kill me we steamroll you".

See how much willpower they have. Lol
lol

WindWhip

12-03-2011

I would say if you ask your own team and they say it's fine then it is, but if they don't, then you should play.

TouchinMyself

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Send the weakest player on your team to the center of the map and have them sit there. Then say "I'm waiting here until your teammate returns, if you kill me we steamroll you".

See how much willpower they have. lol
Extra points if its teemo!

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaxtenn View Post
until he returned, except he never reconnected. I didn't do anything for 3/4 of the game, making it a 4v4. We were winning 400-100 but then we started losing, and I wanted to go back in but I felt committed to sitting it out. We lost.

My own team were extremely unhappy and most/all of them reported me. One guy on the other team was vocally happy about what I did. I didn't really feel good about it though.

What do you think? Is it a good thing to try and be "fair"? Or was I just a complete moron who tanked an easy win for no good reason?
Good intentions still break rules.

As a DnD player I appreciate the true neutral point of view but still as said before two wrongs don't' make a right.

Dispellado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

You intentionally aided the enemy team which is a reportable offense and violated the summoner's code, although "well-intentioned." I think the best thing to do was to play the game until completion, and then report the leaver.