how do i check my elo rating ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabaar

12-02-2011

from the thread u can tell that it aint much so....

Burbinator

12-02-2011

there is a normal elo rating but you can't see it, only riot can.

once you hit 30 you can play ranked games and see your ranked rating after 10 games.

Jabaar

12-02-2011

oh, i played 3 ranked games so far so thats why i cant see it
thanks

Burbinator

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabaar View Post
oh, i played 3 ranked games so far so thats why i cant see it
thanks
If you want, you can open up the "invite players" (make a premade team, duo queue or w/e). You can see people's elo in the lobby before you hit "start game". It's just technically not "official", since you're still in your placement games.

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
If you want, you can open up the "invite players" (make a premade team, duo queue or w/e). You can see people's elo in the lobby before you hit "start game". It's just technically not "official", since you're still in your placement games.
this helped me. thank you.

Axoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

sup.....

TomWest

07-09-2012

You used to be able to see your normal Elo through lolmatches.com client.

Atm, the Pulsefire patch disabled that functionality, but you might want to visit that site every couple of weeks to see if Riot ever re-enables that feature.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-09-2012

Viewing normal Elo has been disabled since. shortly after season one's start I believe (a while). Anything since then has been estimations which are impossible to judge the accuracy of, and as such really not worth your time. (I'd say you can probably get an estimation of +- 300 or more, and without a bell curve, and at that point you might as well just wait until you hit 30 and see who you're playing against.)

(Also, old thread is old.)