Will you ever do something about trolls/feeders/afk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

I'm a very experienced gamer and I WAS looking forward to hitting 30 to finally do ranked games. Of course I've heard of "elo hell" but I didn't really believe it thinking someone of my skill level will just easily breeze past it. I have played about 15 games of ranked and literally 12 of them had an AFK/disconnect/troll. Right now I'm typing this as I lose again because someone banned a champion and this Kayle is now trolling because he's mad, 9 minutes in and 0-9...honestly a joke, complete and utter waste of time. There needs to be some kind of kick option and a buff for the other team when it's 4v5 or 3v5, why should we lose ELO because this immature fool is feeding the entire game, somehow finding this amusing?

This game is so amazingly team oriented that all it takes is for one person to DC or one person to come troll and it's over. Now I have to wait and HOPEFULLY my team surrenders at 20...and yes, i'll report him which will do absolutely nothing...cool game.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

I"ve given up on Riot doing something about this.

Metaphisto

12-03-2011

I'll tell you what Riot will do. Next patch they are going to change the jungle again (not back to what it was, but probably increase xp or gold given) and they'll ignore this. Then in six months they'll change the jungle back to what it was, increase minion damage and the amount of health you get from potions, and still ignore this. Two years down the road they'll release a new map/game mode and ignore this.

Oh, and every two weeks or so they'll release a new champion and completely ignore this.

Your chances of getting above 1300 or 1400 rely on a lot of luck to be stuck with less derp than your opposing team.

Sauceeey

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphisto View Post
I'll tell you what Riot will do. Next patch they are going to change the jungle again (not back to what it was, but probably increase xp or gold given) and they'll ignore this. Then in six months they'll change the jungle back to what it was, increase minion damage and the amount of health you get from potions, and still ignore this. Two years down the road they'll release a new map/game mode and ignore this.

Oh, and every two weeks or so they'll release a new champion and completely ignore this.

Your chances of getting above 1300 or 1400 rely on a lot of luck to be stuck with less derp than your opposing team.
Looks like I should of taken a hint from the Riot staff and ...

Ignored this.

QQ less, Pew Pew more.

Gezomo

12-03-2011

how can they do anything about trolls? if somebody trolls 2-3 games straight and not again after that it i doubt it would show up in the tribunal, feeders cant be dealt with by riot for the same reasons, dc's on the other hand should be droppd in 5 mins instead of 10-15 or what ever it is

Titanium Apple

12-03-2011

In LoL, all it takes is 1 person to ruin the game for 9 people. Ranked is more about luck than it is about skill. Whoever gets the leaver loses, and whoever plays versus the team with the leaver wins. That's how it works.

Riot doesn't care about it. All they care about is raking in piles of cash. They're making it obvious with the amount of skins and champions they release. Think about all the actual game changes they've made over the past 2 years. There haven't been many. When was the last time a new patch came out, and every single one of the buffs/nerfs/other changes were justified? Never. (On the other hand, think

They focus on making money (skins and champs) and try to save as much money as they can by cutting out everything else (hiring ******* for a balance team). Over the past two years, the game has made no progress. The only things that have happened were skin sales and champ releases.

FieryBalroglrog

12-03-2011

This is why I don't play ranked. Somehow it's always my team with the leavers of the few games I've played, and even if it wasn't, the game of "which team has the biggest idiot" isn't that fun.

Too Much Groove

12-03-2011

The sad fact of the matter is they have no incentive to do anything about it because they continue to rake in mommy and daddy's money. LoL is situating themselves to be the gateway moba for kids growing up into this explosion of gaming popularity. We keep playing it anyway, so why should they fix what aint (to them) broke?