Do you want the old jungle back?

YEAH! This one sucks!! 20 50.00%
Yes, or possibly somehwere between new and old might be better 16 40.00%
NO! It's perfect how it is!! 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

New Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VivaLaGaming360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Hello Riot,
This is not meant to be a massive QQ, but I really do not like the new jungle. Jungling always felt like the special "lane" where you had a unique position, and could have a lagre say in the game's outcome. However, with the new jungle changes, I feel that this has been largely removed, as it is ten times easier to do. It was always a special position, that took a special kind of player, but I feel like that feeling and special-ness has been removed with this patch. I realize that this is designed to make it easier, and makes new players able to, but I really feel it hinders the experience of jungling a great deal, and makes the games less intense and competitive. If possible, I would like the jungle reverted, or maybe a middle ground between the new and old could be reached. I believe many summoners feel the same way, and I just wished to share my thoughts. Thanks to all for reading,

Kowabungamo

12-02-2011

New jungle is awesome.

Adapt.

I jungle every single game.

Chase211

12-03-2011

You know they acknowledged that the jungle needs work right? and that they are hotfixing it soon?
http://leaguecraft.com/news/jungles-changes-is-now-live-on-the-public-beta-servers-66.xhtml

are you talking about the new jungle? or the new new jungle?

Mestm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

is good for new players but new players dont know how be jungle