Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cearus

01-28-2012

irelia

MrSlipperHat

01-28-2012

Shyvana and Mordekaiser are really good solo tops as well.

Rykk9

01-28-2012

nasus yorick garen

RendezvousInGyre

01-28-2012

I like to play garen nasus malphite solo top usually but I wanted to find something fun because i did alright with all of them but most of them were boring to me. So i tried Kennen top with ap mark and glyphs with flat hp quints and seals. It was actually pretty fun. I can be aggresive most of the time and outfarm any melee solo top. Even if i am being defensive i can farm with my q and o my the best part is no one can hide in the bush against kennen. I just spam q. and late game my aoe stun can be really good for team fights

Darkcorpse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Vlad and garren are beast at solo top!

JDmino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

I'm surprised how few people have said Morde. His passive gives him amazing sustain and his E gives him plenty of farm, assuming you time it right,

DreamsOfMadness

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallanX View Post
Nasus is only good if a few things happen. 1) You play defensive against him off the start. This lets gives him the edge of knowing he can farm and good ones will do that. 2) You over estimate his lifesteal and don't bother to zone and poke him. Goes hand in hand with 1. 3) He sets you up for Jungle ganks netting him KB's and/or Assists. This lets him get a money edge on you leading to out gearing making it once again hard to zone and poke.

This acutally goes for most champs. If you want to win top lane then you need to learn zone control and proper warding to help you not get ganked. Most strong top lanes are better off not trying to rush a tower honestly but use it to force the other top lane in staying around to get zoned. If their jungler comes to help push you out try and use your edge of farm and level to make them both pay for it. If you can't win don't give a free kill but rather force them both to take enough damage to go B. This lets you once again get the free farm and level advantage. Simple stuff.
I've actually had an easy time harassing him as Riven. I haven't fought a ton of nasus's top but the ones I have I've smashed.