Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jfox506

12-08-2011

ive done quite well as lee sin recently soloing top. i usualy build him tankier with some life steal so my sustainability is increased.

MemoriesRemain

12-09-2011

Morgana is my favorite solo top hero. Great sustain, great zoning abilities, and if you are good with her skillshot it can be a great poke.

WoLF42

12-09-2011

There is no best solo top, but there are some stronger than others. The current Meta is Tanky-DPS. So champions like Irelia, J4, Nasus, Talon and Gangplank are ideal picks. Some are also AP based like Singed and Swain. Generally you're looking for a good farmer who has some sustain and survivability.

shadowgift

12-09-2011

Garen ftw. i never saw a nasus so under farmed than with him, i wreck tryn until he get lvl 6 (but he still can't kill me), n gp is really easy to kill.

Dymatize

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Quote:
FearMyName:
Best Solo Top Is Shen

what a troll, no wonder everyone is going to elo hell because of trolls like you!

Sahul II

12-13-2011

i think Nasus for best solo top

Brazen Bear

12-13-2011

Being a good solo top has a lot to do with matching up against the other team's top/ jungler though, personally I find a good Shaco jungle + Magewick top to be pretty **** unstopabble

aypjt

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Riven

Jordanater

01-28-2012

Riven!!! She's and awesome solo!!!

Fecal Flakes

01-28-2012

There is no best solo top. Its all about counter picking.