Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jfox506

12-08-2011

ive done quite well as lee sin recently soloing top. i usualy build him tankier with some life steal so my sustainability is increased.

MemoriesRemain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Morgana is my favorite solo top hero. Great sustain, great zoning abilities, and if you are good with her skillshot it can be a great poke.

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

There is no best solo top, but there are some stronger than others. The current Meta is Tanky-DPS. So champions like Irelia, J4, Nasus, Talon and Gangplank are ideal picks. Some are also AP based like Singed and Swain. Generally you're looking for a good farmer who has some sustain and survivability.

shadowgift

12-09-2011

Garen ftw. i never saw a nasus so under farmed than with him, i wreck tryn until he get lvl 6 (but he still can't kill me), n gp is really easy to kill.

Dymatize

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearMyName View Post
Best Solo Top Is Shen
what a troll, no wonder everyone is going to elo hell because of trolls like you!

Sahul II

12-13-2011

i think Nasus for best solo top

Brazen Bear

12-13-2011

Being a good solo top has a lot to do with matching up against the other team's top/ jungler though, personally I find a good Shaco jungle + Magewick top to be pretty **** unstopabble

aypjt

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Riven

Jordanater

01-28-2012

Riven!!! She's and awesome solo!!!

ChewyBluWaffleZz

01-28-2012

There is no best solo top. Its all about counter picking.