who wins in a veigar vs. trynd mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Pataka

01-27-2012

So I look at cs at three or four minutes and trynd has something like twenty to veigars four. I look mid and veigar is letting trynd free farm and veigar is only farming his ap with that move that adds ap per kill.

I say. Harass trynd so he doesn't get cs!
response: just wait til late game and I will rape them. Trynd gets two kills on veigar and has the most cs at ten minutes...
We didn't make it to late game
Fail!

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

veigar is pretty squishy, and trynd can use his ult to pretty much make veigars combo go to waste your veigar was probably afraid of trynd just destroying him with crits all day long =/

Dispellado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

veigar needs to harass him for sure. if you let tryn farm then you will pay for it mid game.

xXCFXx Avenger

01-27-2012

why do have a vieger, if u want burst pick LeBlanc, if u want stuns pick Cass.

Veiger not a good champ

IKoDuan

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
why do have a vieger, if u want burst pick LeBlanc, if u want stuns pick Cass.

Veiger not a good champ
wrong he is great against ap based champs

ADGarner

01-27-2012

Veigar should probably have asked to switch lanes. The whole point of choosing him is to counter an AP in center lane with his amazing ultimate. If you end up in a game like that in the future try offering to swap lanes with the Veigar.

Superb Villain

01-27-2012

Veigar is a poor mid. Unlike what most people think, he does not counter AP mid unless it is low Elo and they don't harrass. Prior to mid-late game the opponent mage will only have ~150 AP at most. Which is only about 100 bonus magic damage.

Veigar never wins lane against good opponents. There is a reason why Veigar has one of the lowest win rate out of all champions. He has a good late game but games with Veigar in the team often loses before then.

Kenshin Akira

01-28-2012

Veigar needed to swap, and loses to Trynd simply because I think the Tryndspin can pass through Event Horizon and not stun him. I'm not sure, haven't fought one as Veigar in a while.

C0rrupt S0ul

01-28-2012

You want to harass, as you are gooey so is trynd especially without ult, try to use minions when timing your harass for extra damage on him. Once he's low he'll be hugging and you can then build up your q ap.

I havent met a vieg that takes on my annie in mid yet. Leblancs are a crazy one person nuker and totally counters ap users in mid with its in silence, nuke and out fast tactics.

Brosama

01-28-2012

Trynd