Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riina Tada

12-02-2011

Title says it all who is currently the best Solo top that is fun to play. I enjoy solo top but i seem to be lacking the knowledge of good champs up there that are fun to play.

RaptorCommando

12-02-2011

Strong tops: Gangplank, Yorick, Talon, Irelia, Akali, Tryndamere
Other good tops: Cho'Gath, Jarvan, Singed, Galio, Renekton, Swain, Garen, Nasus

better at WoW

12-02-2011

still do yorick. and am able to survive forever

James Doakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Sion! His ult gives you great sustain and his stun lets you control the enemies a little easier 2v1.

Bendial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

I like AD Sion, Renekton, and Yorick. Yorick has the best survivability for me out of all 3 since he has some nice ranged pokes, but you probably won't get as many KB's as Sion.

KamakaziGumiBear

12-08-2011

Nasus beats every AD champ in the game, Him and yorick may not be able to kill each other top lane but Nasus gets epic farm vs him so nasus rapes yorick even though nothing happening other than farming. I like when tyrnd goes top cuz I know im gunna be feed.

Bendial

12-08-2011

Yeah Nasus is a beast, really hard to play well though

TallanX

12-08-2011

Nasus is only good if a few things happen. 1) You play defensive against him off the start. This lets gives him the edge of knowing he can farm and good ones will do that. 2) You over estimate his lifesteal and don't bother to zone and poke him. Goes hand in hand with 1. 3) He sets you up for Jungle ganks netting him KB's and/or Assists. This lets him get a money edge on you leading to out gearing making it once again hard to zone and poke.

This acutally goes for most champs. If you want to win top lane then you need to learn zone control and proper warding to help you not get ganked. Most strong top lanes are better off not trying to rush a tower honestly but use it to force the other top lane in staying around to get zoned. If their jungler comes to help push you out try and use your edge of farm and level to make them both pay for it. If you can't win don't give a free kill but rather force them both to take enough damage to go B. This lets you once again get the free farm and level advantage. Simple stuff.

LeSalauD

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendial View Post
Yeah Nasus is a beast, really hard to play well though
Yeah pressing Q on minions is really hard.

FearMyName

12-08-2011

Best Solo Top Is Shen