Best Melee DPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KayosLegion

12-02-2011

Hey fellow summoners, I was wondering who you guys think is the best melee DPS and why? Trynd? Xin Zhao? Riven? Who do you guys think???

And dont for get to post why!

IMLOwl

12-02-2011

Tryndamere in blind pick. Even in solo queue.

Probably Riven next. She is scary in the right hands.

DemonicTrashcan

12-02-2011

Trynd because he counters most solo tops and has really strong sustain- get him a Wriggles and you'll never be forced out of lane. And on top of sustaining he can win most engagements.

iMandalf

12-02-2011

Volibear!

KayosLegion

12-02-2011

I was thinking alot of Trynds would come up.. Is he really that good? Because i've seen alot more Failhard trynds than good ones.

Xemeron

12-02-2011

Tryndamere.
/thread

Accept it or not, he is simply broken in his current state and if you play him with brain and dont rush in first to eat all CC, you will win every game with him.
Abuse it till RIOT finaly get the balls to nerf him ebven if hes the favorite Champion of the big boss...

SoulFireXVIII

12-02-2011

Fail Trynds make me laugh and make me believe in some form of karma (c wut I did thar)? As for best? That's subjective, it depends on your playstyle. No one can tell me they don't have trouble with a specific champ or two, even on some that are considered OP or easy to play. I mean it took me forever to get used to Trynd for some reason.

Honestly your best bet at this point is probably either Trynd, Olaf if you can get his playstyle down, Garen for lane dominance, etc. What are you looking to do?

SoupOrVillain

12-02-2011

Renekton and/or WuKong

They can't be easily countered by teemo/rammus, such as tryndamere and gp. They're tanky, so they can actually survive

Leonspirit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

If you're looking for raw flat out damage, then Trynd and Master Yi are the best Melee dps choices. If youre looking for fun and useable. Id take Riven or Shyvanna.

Edit: Udyr is also very fun to play, with a very good amount of early lane dominance.

Michael Kane

12-02-2011

The lack of nasus of nasus and jax is silly