Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle is complete S*it now. Thanks,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stripetail

12-02-2011

Jungle has been nerfed hard. It's okay for tanks like Rammus and Skarner who can survive on less gold, but for gold-hungry champs like Xin Zhao, the jungle is a no-fly zone now. It gives so much less gold than before, and so much less exp. Unless you can zip through the jungle at Skarner speeds, you'll easily be at half the gold and several levels lower than the rest of your team, even though you have more CS.

A lane minion will give like 10-15 gold early on, and around 20-30 gold later on. Small jungle minions give about 5 gold, while big jungle minions give about 25. It's very easy to see how junglers fall behind lane now.

I'm more frequently seeing junglers in my teams coming out of the jungle temporarily to farm the lanes before slipping back into the jungle, which pisses me off because it hurts my farm, but I mean, they need it. Otherwise they're worthless when team fights break out and we're all level 18 except for the jungler who is level 14 and hasn't built hardly any items yet.

Naxc

12-02-2011

Jungle should really give more gold.

I gain more gold / 10 while killing the wraith than the amount they give me (4g).

Having jungle pay as much as laning would make junglers more agressive instead of having em unfed and unfarmed like they currently are.

Doesn't seem to bother much stealth junglers like shaco and twitch as they gank pretty easily but on other junglers it greatly affect the capacity to gank.

Kowabungamo

12-02-2011

I haven't had a problem with my ability to gank or being underleveled in the new jungle across like 6 different champions.

I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong.

Anthonyo99

12-02-2011

Quote:
Kowabungamo:
I jungle every single game I play and usually lead/keep up with solo lane CS with good assists/kill as multiple different champions.

Stop face rolling and get a new strat?

Too bad 3/4 of those cs are worth 4-5g

d3m0nik21

12-02-2011

Quote:
NightsofLove:
so THIS!

is why I come out of jungle and Im lvl 10 and team is 13...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

maybe you should try coming out of the jungle before level 10.

Xilap

12-02-2011

Quote:
Anthonyo99:
Too bad 3/4 of those cs are worth 4-5g

so in otherwords too bad you need to be able to gank well to jungle well now?

Xilap

12-02-2011

i've tried 3 or 4 games so far and haven't had a problem getting gold, or keeping up in levels just gank and get camps and buffs while you go to gank