Jungle is complete S*it now. Thanks,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrkelso

12-01-2011

Riot really messed the jungle up imo, you get no gold, no xp and ganks that don't so **** because your so far behind. Bold move riot.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

agreed

Kowabungamo

12-01-2011

I jungle every single game I play and usually lead/keep up with solo lane CS with good assists/kill as multiple different champions.

Stop face rolling and get a new strat?

mrkelso

12-01-2011

I'm not facerolling its an overall observation. what champ do you jungle with, Kowabungamo, enlighten us.

Kowabungamo

12-01-2011

Thus far since patch, Udyr, Skarner, Lee Sin, Rammus, Amumu, Fiddle, I believe that's all of them, haven't tried anything else yet, was looking at lolibear but no IP. Same champs as usual with the same runes.

Depending on the champ route is usually.

Wolves before blue spawns to blue - wraiths - golems - red - wraiths - gank or wolves/wraiths yet again, B and proceed. Level 5+ at that point and everybody else is about the same with solo lanes maybe being 1 higher. All the wraiths give good experience now so stealing blue wraith doesn't matter to much, and they respawn I think the fastest out of all jungle mobs. Just make sure wraiths are dead the entire game has worked for me thus far. I rarely get golems after my first or second route unless I'm desperate for gold.

Because of the way jungle scales you get a little less at the start, but much more once you hit the 4-5+ minute mark.

mrkelso

12-01-2011

I think all that is still stupid to jungle.i played fiddle and was still behind. I don't think the xp and gold scale are worth it. plus its there is a decision to make, being in lane, or ganking. if you fail at ganking then your team will fail and suffer from it. their is no point in being in jungle, and you might as well be in lane. also being a jungler you don't even gank anymore. so you stay in there get **** ass gold and xp and be like, oh, im lvl 5, youre 10. oh. decision. made.

Kowabungamo

12-01-2011

I haven't had this problem, to each their own.

Gezomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

i normally jungle skarner, sense the change skarner jungle is insanely fast, i normally keep up with solo lanes if i get good ganks, last couple games i have jungle'd kayle, a little slower than skarner but once i get gear, she usually starts tearing up team fights, well time ulti is priceless

NightsofLove

12-02-2011

so THIS!

is why I come out of jungle and Im lvl 10 and team is 13...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Beer91100

12-02-2011

agreed, its so passive now, but you can jungle with mostly any champion now