Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feeder/leaver over flow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I is legand

12-01-2011

Feeders
every other game i get at least 1 or 2 feeders on my team or the other team. They feed around 10-20 kills before leaving. I don't feed. I get reported for random things when feeders/trolls come in. When i try to play a decent game, i get feeders who spam, report everyone and leave. I have a problem with this. Reporting a player doesn't do **** unless they get reported hundreds of times.

Leavers
I dont get paired with leavers much anymore, but i used to. I have left, maybe 1 or 2 times because i needed to leave. I don't think it is fair that i am put with leavers or feeders if I dont do it myself. I see no reason why so many people and I are forced to put up with this. I have many friends who don't play LoL anymore just because they got paired up with so many leavers/feeders so much. I think the penalty for feeding and leaving should be much greater.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IFTrixieLulamoon

12-01-2011

you have my axe