Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge-Worthy Dominion Allies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

12-01-2011

Malph is an average pick. Not bad at all, and actually very strong against AD carries.

Vlad is on the weak side, but still ridiculous once he gets his build.

I would be wary of a Nunu pick because he has such limited uses on this map, but I give everyone a chance. Played well, he can be a strong support for an autoattacker.

UglyPete

12-01-2011

Quote:
FDru:
Malph is an average pick. Not bad at all, and actually very strong against AD carries.

Vlad is on the weak side, but still ridiculous once he gets his build.

I would be wary of a Nunu pick because he has such limited uses on this map, but I give everyone a chance. Played well, he can be a strong support for an autoattacker.

Nunu would need a specific team comp to work well, and probably need a couple of good luck situations for him to effectively use his ult.

He's prolly the hardest champ to fit into a productive team.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
lbgsloan:
I almost never dodge, I just troll back and take something I'd never normally use. That said, I'd draw the line if I saw something like Mundo, Morde, and Shen on my team in the selection screen.

People dodging Malphite is kind of head-scratching though. He's nowhere near the worst pick, nor is he even the worst tank. He's fairly average really.

I have seen VERY good Shens man. They can be valuable. Not saying he is the best pick, but I don't think he is that bad.

ForgedLife

12-01-2011

Well, I'm sure Shen shines much more in coordinated teams. Simply because he can allow your team to pull off those crazy moves, but would need communication ahead of time.

KimKelley

12-01-2011

Were I a dodging-sort, I would dodge every time I see a Yi. 100% loss rate with a Yi on my team so far.

Shaxtenn

12-01-2011

The only thing wrong with the other 60 champs is that they aren't Pantheon/Poppy/Heimerdinger/Yorick/Jax. If you're going to dodge any time an average or below-average pick comes up, good luck ever getting a game.

Dominion games are so short and what affects success is so different from an SR game that I have not ever considered dodging. It's not even ranked. I don't know why you would.

TouchinMyself

12-01-2011

I dont dodge EVER. Some of the best games i have played have been games 90% of this community would say was "lost at champ select".

Darmival

12-01-2011

Malphite is actually pretty strong

TokinPrez

12-01-2011

Master Yi, they have horrible immature attitudes, they rambo suicide dive into hordes of enemies and die instantly, they have no map awareness and roam non stop only to die in the jungle and go full glass cannon build even when they get stomped every single time by say the enemy ryze. I cringe whenever there is a Yi on my team and jump for joy when he is on the other team since 90% of the time I can just farm him all game long.

Hugs From Momma

12-01-2011

Quote:
Darmival:
Malphite is actually pretty strong

I'm surprised so many people bag on him, he's a great tank pick and I'll choose him over singed any day.

Build armor, cdr, then drop DAT ULT