Dodge-Worthy Dominion Allies

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dredzach

12-01-2011

I will list a couple so you have room to add to it:

Vladmir, Malphite

Stimuz

12-01-2011

They're actually both pretty good. I agree with them being dodgeworthy though, because unlike most champs a bad vlad or malphite is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

caseyjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-01-2011

I have a rule about dodging if an ally picks Le Blanc. I hate her on dominion. She's not that powerful in the team fight early on, she trails off quickly, and usually when an ally picks her they are dumb as hell. I've broken this rule two times and regretted it.

MF and Ashe are up there too.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Individual Champs?

None, really. Maybe Mundo or Vlad depending on my mood at the time.

I'll dodge bad team comps, though. All AD comps, or comps that have all squishies with minimal CC, I'll probably dodge.

Stimuz

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyjones View Post
I have a rule about dodging if an ally picks Le Blanc. I hate her on dominion. She's not that powerful in the team fight early on, she trails off quickly, and usually when an ally picks her they are dumb as hell. I've broken this rule two times and regretted it.

MF and Ashe are up there too.
LeBlanc is completely overpowered if shes on a 2-3 AD (assassins especially) team. When you can't afford to build high MR is when shes hilariously OP.

UglyPete

12-01-2011

I play every game with a smile because in the end it doesn't matter. Last game had a great team comp, but our Leona dc'd so our kog AFK'd.

Rebel Dragon

12-01-2011

I don't dodge. I like new, interesting, and unusual things...

The Wrongsword

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPete View Post
I play every game with a smile because in the end it doesn't matter. Last game had a great team comp, but our Leona dc'd so our kog AFK'd.
Yeah in the long run we are all dead, so what, this has nothing to do with anything.

I do agree about dodging bad team comps but the thing about playing with randoms is that player skill just makes so much more difference and you never know how that shakes out with people you dont know. The OP champs are the ones that can potentially be ridiculous in the hands of a good player but I've had absolutely god awful poppies, akalis, jax's, shacos and rammuses on my team in dominion and would much rather have someone play a worse champ they could actually play well.

I love it when the other team has someone like Miss Fortune or Vlad because they are often bad but then again I had a game the other day where their MF #1'd and went like 14-6 so you never really know. I've seen LeBlanc do well too but I think she is generally a bad pick too

MilesMcStyles

12-01-2011

Nunu

mufins

12-01-2011

any ranged AD except kog/ezreal/vayne and possibly sivir now

any support champ unless their duo queing with someone.

having more than one squishy AP caster (anivia/annie/malz etc...) is dodge worthy since they are free kills top.

having more than one roamer is dodge worthy like an eve+shaco

12345 ... 6