Volibear Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kesterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Why do people run up at him early lane game while they know he has his passive up and try to 1v1 him only to get facewrecked when he gains 90% of his hp back. and then they cry OP?

I Had one in my lane, poked him and poked him until is passive activated. and then poked him some more till i knew i could take him.

I play singed alot, and i know singes counter, and volibears early game is almost exacly like singes. Especially if you force singed to use his ult, once thats down, thats when you fight him.

People on my team buttrushed him and fed him so much he was pretty much tankier then singed mid game lol.

Edit: Lol and the downvotes of the OP's commence.

Direspark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Anyone who can constantly poke from a distance destroys him in-lane like gangplank.

Khalahn

12-01-2011

People.Are.Stupid.

Chronometer

12-01-2011

Eh, I see Volibear and a few things happen:

1) I pick Vayne
2) I change to Flash/Ignite
3) I lane against Volibear
4) ???
5) Profit

Kesterz

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direspark View Post
Anyone who can constantly poke from a distance destroys him in-lane like gangplank.
This.

Kesterz

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
People.Are.Stupid.
this even more so.

Emperor Seth

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direspark View Post
This, also, Shaco, I swear it was the worst laning phase I ever had, spamming that ****ing shiv from afar, if I tried to Q to get close, Shiv=slow=can't ever catch up, I literallly didn't hit a SINGLE attack on him for 20 minutes, even when I tried to flash then Q he just shiv then deceived away.

Besides that, there are stronger brute strength champions, such as Garen, Tryndamere, Olaf and Udyr.

Edit: Oh yeah, Warwick too now that the jungle rework ****ed him up, he's now a solotop champion.
Edit2: Forgot to mention, being harassed from range nonstop made sure he had over 8x my CS by the time the laning was over.

Kesterz

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Seth View Post
This, also, Shaco, I swear it was the worst laning phase I ever had, spamming that ****ing shiv from afar, if I tried to Q to get close, Shiv=slow=can't ever catch up, I literallly didn't hit a SINGLE attack on him for 20 minutes, even when I tried to flash then Q he just shiv then deceived away.

Besides that, there are stronger brute strength champions, such as Garen, Tryndamere, Olaf and Udyr.

Edit: Oh yeah, Warwick too now that the jungle rework ****ed him up, he's now a solotop champion.
lol it saddens me to get on forums and read every single post saying hes OP when hes so easy to counter.

Chronometer

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegos94 View Post
lol it saddens me to get on forums and read every single post saying hes OP when hes so easy to counter.
Well he does kind of counter anyone who doesn't have a ranged pewpew. I'm pretty sure he could outlane any melee right now. That is a little OP, but it's not so OP that it's completely game-breaking.