NEW JUNGLE OWNS! must read for those QQ'ers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaloris

Recruiter

12-01-2011

new jungling is way better then before if you cant jungle with the new changes now must mean you really suck lol i've jungle with lee/shaco/ww and i'm the same level as other lanes with or without ganking its the route you choose and how you gank because its easier not harder good players don't QQ seriously G_G L2P your role if not uninstall enough said KUDOS RIOT!

Valadian

12-01-2011

Let me introduce you to my good friends "." and ",". If you use them, you will find people will respond to your posts in a much more positive way.

They will also be able to understand what you are saying.

The new jungle is different... and requires more time farming creeps. It greatly punishes failed ganks (unlike the old jungle where you were waiting for spawns anyways.) Even top elo guys have expressed that the new jungle can be harder than the old one, which would be particularly apparent for lower elo junglers.

Of course, since you play the 3 of the best junglers in the game, you may not be having problems, but I guarantee you are spending far more time in the jungle, and less time sitting in bushes.

IvansInTheJungle

12-01-2011

think more type less.

Parcheeseey

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanTheTiger View Post
think more type less.
think more.

18X Jake

12-01-2011

The new jungle does kinda punish for failed ganks but I've never been in the situation (unless there was a ward) that I didnt go back in for a second try after blowing a summoner spell.

Dmon3y26

12-01-2011

The changes sucks, riot didn't execute it well, Its not a fun change and should be, in all honesty, changed back to how it was, then I would actually play the game, because as of right now, I cannot play the game at all, even laning isn't fun because junglers don't gank, it just removes a really great aspect from the game.