Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Streamer Spotlight – Shushei!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Greyfox

12-01-2011

a waste of time

Runix

12-01-2011

Quote:
Sanctuarylol:
Ok, I'm not going to lie, I actually lol'd.

Company that's biest towards a team, I wont be suprised if Fnatic win the next MLG.

It's not bias. Fnatic is being featured, not because Riot loves them, but because they are the best, as they have proven repeatedly in competitive tournaments.

CLG and TSM aren't being neglected, they are getting plenty of publicity already, more than their win/loss record against European teams (or Asian teams, for that matter) would seem to merit. If they want more publicity, they can start by winning games.

StompEmlnTheNuts

12-01-2011

I like Sushei and all, but why are they trying to shove him down our throats? Team Spotlight: Fnatic. Streamer Spotlight: Shushei. Really trying to deviate us from those "Bad Boyz" TSM house and CLG eh?

Brad100and8

12-01-2011

Huh, streamer spotlights... intersting

Tyrosine

12-01-2011

His accent is seriously epic!

TrinityHammer

12-01-2011

Quote:
Kry0:
Summoners!

As many of you are aware, there are an awful lot of League of Legends players out there who are streaming their games for your entertainment. Streaming as well as watching streamed games can be a great way to get to know some of your fellow players and support them for their efforts. Of all the summoners who stream, some stand out as examples of the kind of player that we should all aspire to be.

We want to take a moment to recognize a few of these choice summoners who exemplify both great gameplay and great sportsmanship. The first of these is none other than Fnatic MSI’s very own Shushei. In addition to being a member of the lineup that brought home the Season One Championship, this iconic player is one of Fnatic’s two Ability Power Carries. Well known for his bold and aggressive gamestyle, Shushei is not only a fun and exciting player to watch, but also a true class act.

If you’d like to take in a bit of Shushei’s unique playstyle, he streams on his channel on own3D.tv every day between the hours of 2 AM and 4 PM Pacific Time where he’ll be playing in Solo/Duo Queue and, when possible, with Fnatic. And you should be sure to pay a visit this Friday, when he’ll be testing his skills with a very special bear! Also, you can leave a comment for any special requests!

Oh yeah great example Kry0! He does the same things as me and what I mean by that is, he rages like everyone else, and uses abusive language or just calls people bad and doesn't get banned. But hey you can ban all of my 30s while you let the "pros" get away with it. Great example and the funny thing is half the pros aren't even good players they just know people and that is how they are in their position today.

Runix

12-01-2011

Quote:
TrinityHammer:
Oh yeah great example Kry0! He does the same things as me and what I mean by that is, he rages like everyone else, and uses abusive language or just calls people bad and doesn't get banned. But hey you can ban all of my 30s while you let the "pros" get away with it. Great example and the funny thing is half the pros aren't even good players they just know people and that is how they are in their position today.

I've watched a significant amount of Shushei and haven't really seen him "rage" the way the North American players do. He gets upset some times, but he doesn't go around calling other players mentally deficient, at least not that I have seen. He may not be a "model citizen" the way GaurdsmanBob is, but he's not a "bad boy" like pretty much any member of the TSM house.

Captain Kopp

12-01-2011

Stream in your cosplay outfit

lordkaryuu

12-01-2011

e.e i will become a PRO player fyi

Dysturbed

12-01-2011

lag