remove free champion rotation from ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

good idea

TheProDH

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valestein View Post
So you rather have runeless scrubs compared to free weeking scrubs?
I was able to have multiple 6300 champs with 2 full rune pages by the time i was 30.

MillForMe

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
I would say it's safe to say most people buy champions that they like or that they think they will enjoy. Odds are you don't buy a champion that you haven't played before or that you won't play.... so I think this is an example that doesn't really fit. That' like saying I don't smoke, but I got lung cancer, so should smoking really be warned against.
My argument for this is new champions. People will buy new champions because they are new. We can't argue statistics, saying that it's a low or high possibility that someone will own a champ they don't use, because we have no references. But the possibility DOES exist that people can own champions without ever using them.

I know for a fact that me and my best mate will get champions if they are discounted because we can afford them easily, so I won't assume anything about how many people buy champs they don't use or how often it happens. BUT that possibility DEFINITELY exists, so removing free week won't change this.

and we are disregarding people who don't buy champs often and will use a champion that is free since they know them so well. Why should they suffer?