WTF bear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DArKWiNDNiNJa

12-03-2011

i think volibear has huge teamfight potential, more than his 1 on 1 potential... although his passive is VERRRRRY strong. if played right in a team fight... he can decimate with his executions, since you have teammates to do the initial damage so you get the bonus from missing health, and his health and passive gives him great survivability to facilitate the whole process. if anything i would say his passive might get nerfed a tiny bit (maybe make him heal the damage over more time), but i think he is very strong.. wont say OP but very strong. basic recap, good initiate for team fight, tanking potential from hp build that helps his ability scale, devastating execution damage, and a passive that gives him even more survivability. i will say this much, definitely gonna buy him if they dont nerf next patch.

Corwynt

12-03-2011

If Akali or Tryndamere would be released right now and ppl were playing games with them against opponents who didnt know how to counter them yet there would be lamentations like you wouldn't believe.

CaffienatedSoap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

I feel like his toss ability is a better version of the Singed toss. Wondering how singed players feel about a tank with the same niche pushing into the game. I realize Singed is more focused on defense and Voli on health but I feel like Voli pushes the role of positioning the enemy team much better.

iMeeseeks

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffienatedSoap View Post
I feel like his toss ability is a better version of the Singed toss. Wondering how singed players feel about a tank with the same niche pushing into the game. I realize Singed is more focused on defense and Voli on health but I feel like Voli pushes the role of positioning the enemy team much better.
i think singed has more range on his toss and has a better slow, i hardly think that volibears fling is better

18X Jake

12-05-2011

Loren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

hm...

bat412

12-05-2011

Yea, singed's does more damage as well I'm pretty sure, has a much longer slow (if you land the pool in a good spot) and his fling has a larger distance. Singed is a tank that excels at being chased. Volibear is a tank that excels at chasing.

Noctis XV

12-07-2011

Volibear's throw is bugged. It attempts to fling multiple times, doing the yell as if the throw has been initiated repeatedly and NOT actually throwing them. It is the same as canceling an auto attack, Yet it happens even when you do not cancel it. Trust, I play voli, and i've seen other volibears (even on the opposing team) with the same problem.

iMeeseeks

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisatoMinat0 View Post
Volibear's throw is bugged. It attempts to fling multiple times, doing the yell as if the throw has been initiated repeatedly and NOT actually throwing them. It is the same as canceling an auto attack, Yet it happens even when you do not cancel it. Trust, I play voli, and i've seen other volibears (even on the opposing team) with the same problem.
i constantly play voli and i have never seen this. i do have a problem with flinging opponents and the stay in front of me though