Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WTF bear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstaPwn

12-01-2011

I just played a game with blitz and I had boots of speed and full mana stone build. I didn't have time to get trin force yet, and voli started chasing after me down mid lane from thier turret to mine. He could not catch me because of my speed skill lols. I dont know if it was controller error or what but it was hilarious, every time he got to me he froze and missed a step.

ViciousTuna

12-01-2011

i love enjoying a new char that can build all tank stack hp, then stil have the dps to keep up with carrys....realy riot after a year of making new champs balance the **** outa the next one pls......

and yes i know riot makes op champs so they sell more...still a load of horse****

Atreyü

12-02-2011

Quote:
ViciousTuna:
i love enjoying a new char that can build all tank stack hp, then stil have the dps to keep up with carrys

not even close to true, if a volibear has built completly tanky, his toss hits for nothing, his aoe slow hits for nothing(without some AP) and his ulti also hits for not much without said AP. his high hp will make his bite hit for about 500 to 550 ish, if ur full health, if ur lower then half yes its gonna hit for a **** ton, its a freaking execution move. and even if he uses it on u, and "executes u" then hes useless for anywhere between 12 to 16 ish secands if hes built fully tanky.

Raid Boss v2

12-02-2011

Quote:
themanlies:
frenzy deal at lvl5 290+(20% of max life) + 1% damaga of the 1% of ur missing life. great finishing move.
a little like garen ult

Wrong....20% of BONUS health...not max health Big difference.

themanlies

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Newfie007:
Wrong....20% of BONUS health...not max health Big difference.

ho sry and thk for the info

TheWildOne

12-02-2011

after enough people buy him there will be some nerfs...

Corwynt

12-03-2011

Quote:
TheWildOne:
after enough people buy him there will be some nerfs...

Like with Fizz and Xerath?

Dispellado

12-03-2011

If you have CC you can turn this bear into a cub.

SP3CTRUZ

12-03-2011

I think Frenzy is a really strong spell, but the bear needs it, like MOnkey and Dhunnm said there's nothing op on it' the cd is so long in all his spells, which a 3 stack need to use frenzy it make it all balanced, he is a good champion but nothing op about it. If u guys wanna complain about something take a look on fizz W passive, it is a passive (every hit), and Vayne W much worse case, and even so no nerfs. Btw I'm not complaining just pointing it.

Support Is Hard

12-03-2011

I'm sorry that you get owned by Volibears ability to run at you with his Q maybe if you worked more on countering then you did complaining you would be much farther in this game