WTF bear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chibbity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Volibear faster than me with his no boots than I was with boots of lucidity? On top of spitting out more damage than our 2 carries while being under leveled? O that's fair.

Knezalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Its like with all new chapms, they are op but will get nerfed next patch....

iMeeseeks

12-01-2011

volibear has an ability that makes him faster if he is going towards you...

and there is no reason to nerf this guy, he is defo balanced

Baelzabub

12-01-2011

I play voli, he works pretty well as is. the reason he was faster than you was probably move speed runes and the possibility of a janna on his team (her tailwind passive gives bonus move speed)

itSaMiracle

12-01-2011

Janna, Shurelia's, Masteries, Movespeed Quints (given away by Razor), and Volibear's abilites make him speedy and reduce the need to buy boots early. Same with Nunu. He's a great chasing champ, so you can delay getting boots.

I'm not saying that he had Move speed quints or Janna, but you shouldnt be suprised that he caught up. What champion were you playing? Veiger or Alistar?

BrokenButterfly

12-01-2011

Movespeed doesn't matter. I was gp with phantom dancer, my e activated, and movespeed 2 boots and got run down by a leona with nothing more than movespeed 2 boots . . . Yeah her movespeed numbers were also lower than mine. Riot does whatever they want, dude.

Hidden Sniper

12-01-2011

Or try the over 500 damage frenzy with only boots and a health crystal. -.-
I mean, I WAS NOT expecting that. Who gets that much damage from just a 475 gold item?

Imo, something is wrong with that picture.
Movespeed I can deal with, since you can keep your distance 'usually' unless he runs out of brush...

iMeeseeks

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
Or try the over 500 damage frenzy with only boots and a health crystal. -.-
I mean, I WAS NOT expecting that. Who gets that much damage from just a 475 gold item?

Imo, something is wrong with that picture.
Movespeed I can deal with, since you can keep your distance 'usually' unless he runs out of brush...
everyone is raging about frenzy. volibear has to have 3 AAs stacked to even use this ability and the stacks only stay for 4 seconds. its not like volibear can just run all over the map and take chunks out of ppl. its just a finishing move to kill a low life foe, its not spamable

18X Jake

12-01-2011

I think they might reduce the movement speed on Q, but I doubt it because it has a 12 second cooldown on it so its not unbalanced or anything. Also his frenzy is not the best thing but if he does manage to get 3 auto attacks off on you then yes, of course its going to hurt. I think that getting some attack speed can be beneficial because until you get your stacks you attack slow as ****.

themanlies

Recruiter

12-01-2011

frenzy deal at lvl5 290+(20% of max life) + 1% damaga of the 1% of ur missing life. great finishing move.
a little like garen ult