How to correctly play volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagedyu

12-01-2011

If you would like to learn how to play volibear as a solo top champion, please visit my guide on how to do so effectively. It will not only provide a quick glance over for those who just would like my input, but in depth sections as well for those who would like to study it. This is the link to the page. If you do not trust clicking links, just got to the mobafire website and look up Volibear, The top of the food chain.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/volibear-the-top-of-the-food-chain-155412

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Your top cheat sheet is way messed up. Showing 1600 health, 0 mana, etc. Might wanna try to fix that if you can.

Looks like a well written guide with good advice. Have you considered boots and 3 health pots instead of staring with cloth? Are there any circumstances when you would do so? Maybe against those with a long range harass?

How about sunfire cape? It would seem to be extremely strong for the bear. Would that be a possibility instead of Wriggles? Not sure where else you would fit it in.

iMeeseeks

12-01-2011

i only got to play volibear a little bit last night but i won all 6 SR games. i rushed tri-force every game. it really makes him sturdy and deals lots of damage. i think volibear benefits alot from triforce

donthackmebro223

12-01-2011

I was building mine like the spotlight said to (I know, shoot me now) and I rather enjoyed it. However I did try your build and I must say that I enjoy it. The extra melee damage is great and what I don't receive in health early on I make up for armor and resist and just the fact that I can beat anyone down. The health in late game is where it's gonna matter when it comes to getting that money shot with fury. All in all, great build! I might use it all the time now =P