Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new bugs maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rizagotowned

12-01-2011

So much freeze during the loading screen. Custom games cannot be played for some reason.... I finish loading and the screen freezes again and after a couple minutes the client will close by itself.

YSfighter

12-01-2011

Any error message that pops up?

rizagotowned

12-03-2011

no error message.

YSfighter

12-04-2011

Hmmm sounds similiar to the temp folder issue in nature at least. Never found a fix to that one either. I'll check it out, but I have no idea at the moment.

rizagotowned

12-05-2011

k thanx~ Just lost a ranked because it took too long to get into the game and disconnected me >.>

rizagotowned

12-05-2011

LOL right now I can't even log on, because it's updating for some reason... and it freezes my computer while doing it just like the loading screen. It's taking forever too. I really don't know what's going on LOL.

rizagotowned

12-05-2011

So uh, I deleted the old client and downloaded a new one and the bug was solved... for now I guess >.>

But Boompje's client is SO LAGGY for me. Whenever I last hit a creep it lags for .5 seconds, 'welcome to summoner's rift' lags for .5 sec, 'minions have spawned' lags for .5 sec >.> it's so annoying... i don't know how to improve this situation. I tried lowering the settings but it isn't working, I have everything on very low (except for effect or else won't be able to see GA on Teemos l0l) and disabled sound.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-05-2011

"very low" is buggy, set to "low"... apart from that, you should visit our forum. we have a thread dedicated to FPS improvement, you might find something useful.

it probably depends from your computer, however... leopard doesn't work well with the client.