True story starring Mordekaiser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyPyro

Senior Member

11-30-2011

hue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nucleotyde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2011

Best. News. All. Day.

Now I can finally bust out my second favorite solo top without getting queue-dodged/owned. Whoo-hoo!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2011

This has Corki "buff" written all over it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argotto

Senior Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubstron View Post
Because...Vlad is still viable and OP...? lol~ o.0? why would you buff an already OP champion? it makes no sense! lol....prolly coz u've met bad Vlad players.....? (i won't know..) lol

You realize Morello has already stated that he knows Vlad is weak, right? Even the ONE person who used him in the recent tournament regrets picking him, because it ended up being a hindrance to the team.

If your team loses because of vlad, you or your team sucks, plain and simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nucleotyde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argotto View Post
You realize Morello has already stated that he knows Vlad is weak, right? Even the ONE person who used him in the recent tournament regrets picking him, because it ended up being a hindrance to the team.

If your team loses because of vlad, you or your team sucks, plain and simple.
The problem is that Vlad is a lot more toxic than Morde. You know how everybody hated how Morde was so hard to push out of lane? Vlad was the same way, but basically ungankable. I don't think anybody wants to play against that again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argotto

Senior Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleotyde View Post
The problem is that Vlad is a lot more toxic than Morde. You know how everybody hated how Morde was so hard to push out of lane? Vlad was the same way, but basically ungankable. I don't think anybody wants to play against that again.
For the longest time, Morde was considered the best pubstomper, and was one of the most annoying champs in this game to lane against. Just as you say, so was Vlad for a few months. With all things considered; if they were both huge pains to lane against, why take priority with a champ who had the longest run?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bureburebure

Senior Member

12-01-2011

I'm not a design expert but I think Morde's kit is easier to mess around with than Vlad's without making enormous changes to the champion's design fundamentals. Vlad's kit...is just really poorly designed, finding a balance between OP and total garbage is difficult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argotto

Senior Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bureburebure View Post
I'm not a design expert but I think Morde's kit is easier to mess around with than Vlad's without making enormous changes to the champion's design fundamentals. Vlad's kit...is just really poorly designed, finding a balance between OP and total garbage is difficult.
I don't disagree, but they have had so much time to figure things out since vlad was torn to shreds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nucleotyde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argotto View Post
For the longest time, Morde was considered the best pubstomper, and was one of the most annoying champs in this game to lane against. Just as you say, so was Vlad for a few months. With all things considered; if they were both huge pains to lane against, why take priority with a champ who had the longest run?
Because Morde's harder to break. He couldn't sustain himself well without buying regen or spellvamp, he has no CC, he has no escapes, and he's fairly squishy when his shield is down. He pushes hard when you're not playing very carefully, and he's very susceptible to ganks. Vlad has free sustain with one of the best escapes in the game. You couldn't push him out, and you couldn't gank him either. He was much more frustrating to lane against, imo.

And Morde was considered a good pubstomper for a long time, but Vlad had been nerfed for about a month or so before people realized that Morde had any competitive merit. I think he was actually slated for buffs before people started running him in tournaments.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orang3Luv3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2011

still nothing on eve? :<