Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If all girl characters in the League would love each other.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xoslize

11-30-2011

Katarina and Akali are sitting in a gormet resturaunt, drinking some wine and eating food.
Katarina: "Oh Akali... Iv'e been waiting for this so much time!".
Akali: "What is it?....".
Katarina is down on her knee, taking out some weird heart-shaped box with a ring inside it and proposes to Akali.
Akali says (While staring at her baws): "I.... I.... YES!".
Then Leona comes in with Ashe, they both see what just happend. Katarina and Akali are hugging while kissing passionaly and her baws smashing into each other.
Leona stuns them and smashes the table. "What are you two doing?!", she siad. "We... we... were just having fun", Kat said. "This is unacceptable! Katarina, just yesterday we slept together. How could you do this to me?!", Leona ranted. "W... w...what?! Is that it?! THIS SECOND YOU SLEPT WITH ME KISSING MY BAWS AND MY VAGI AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU BEYRAYED ME?!" Ashe said. Ezreal comes in, Channeling his True Barrage Shot and killing them all. "Who needs women? Men are the best!", and then Twisted Fate comes in and kissing him. THE END.

TheAmpca

11-30-2011

Errr Leona would not do that to katarina. She is already in love with Iron Stylus

Girofalcon

11-30-2011

O.o

Mrparpal

11-30-2011

I am 12 and what is this stuff coming out?!

Ebay Snarf

11-30-2011

What did I just read..

FleaFly

11-30-2011

...am i the only one who fapped to this?

Ceurin

11-30-2011

Quote:
Xoslize:
Ezreal comes in, Channeling his True Barrage Shot and killing them all. "Who needs women? Men are the best!", and then Twisted Fate comes in and kissing him. THE END.

you did it wrong...

Its Ezreal and Taric...

Blindsorcerer

11-30-2011

Wut

C HentaiMaster B

11-30-2011

This gets my approval.

Douggie

11-30-2011

Anivia's always left out in fics like these. I just don't get it.