# of cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steeZz

11-30-2011

People aren't as nice as you DJShadows, the majority of the league of legends community is either in high school or lives with their parents. And have the IQ of their shoe-size.

Yet they are judging cases.
And still, at the end of the day riot members ARE PAID to play or to judge cases, not because they enjoy it or want to make it a better atmosphere.

They merely can't understand the frustration that can build up from having trolls, non-responding team-mates, or intentional feeders because they don't have the same outlook on this game as we do.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHREDEYES View Post
EXCACTLY, the tribunal is unfair right now and give no substantial evidence whatsoever and unfortunately people who are not like you, "trolls" will just punish them just for joy. We need more people like you who are loyal, fair and know when to punish. This is why people are getting banned for unfair reasons, I dont even know the real reason why I got banned.
I certainly agree that the Tribunal needs to be altered in a way that players know why they are banned. To not do so is extremely unproductive.

DJShadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if I showed up in the Trib one day. I have one hell of a temper, but thats why I always play with friends so I can just take it out on them.

Butterflyfreer

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJShadows View Post
Well until Riot either says its working as intended / fixes this ( and gives a **** good reason ) I would say just skip cases with less than 5 games.
I too would skip these cases, but I fear many would not. Hence my question at the start "Should I just skip those cases?" and have faith in the system functioning, or judge leniently and contribute.

DJShadows

11-30-2011

There's plenty of cases I'm sure, just skip and judge those you feel you can make a accurate assessment on.

EMeta

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJShadows View Post
Hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if I showed up in the Trib one day. I have one hell of a temper, but thats why I always play with friends so I can just take it out on them.
That's cool. Someone should really put together some clans where no one minds if they're a bit salty in their language.