Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

# of cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butterflyfreer

11-30-2011

So, I've been getting a lot of cases recently that only have one or two games of evidence to go through.

What's up with that? I mean most of the time, the player only has a total of three reports against his name.

Should I just skip those cases? At the moment I usually just pardon these cases based on "it could have been a one off" and only punish if it's blatant.

steeZz

11-30-2011

They need to start showing games that the player wasn't reported.

If someone hands you a bag of **** you wont think twice but to punish them.

If riot isn't going to let you defend yourself, your games you weren't reported should defend you.

EMeta

11-30-2011

Quote:
steeZz:
They need to start showing games that the player wasn't reported.

If someone hands you a bag of **** you wont think twice but to punish them.

If riot isn't going to let you defend yourself, your games you weren't reported should defend you.

Really? You want someone who only sometimes ruins games showing up on your team?

steeZz

11-30-2011

Quote:
EMeta:
Really? You want someone who only sometimes ruins games showing up on your team?

See, I'm currently banned for 2 weeks as of today.
AND I NEVER intentionally ruin a game for someone.
I play this game to win, period.

So I don't see the logic in your question, what will what I suggested do?
This community is full of trolls who use the same catch phrases and just say umadbro over and over again.

Who are they to judge to begin with?

DJShadows

11-30-2011

Was just going to make a thread about this.

Working through cases like a baus but some of these have only 2-3 games to look through, whats goin on?

unR REDEYES

11-30-2011

Quote:
Butterflyfreer:
So, I've been getting a lot of cases recently that only have one or two games of evidence to go through.

What's up with that? I mean most of the time, the player only has a total of three reports against his name.

Should I just skip those cases? At the moment I usually just pardon these cases based on "it could have been a one off" and only punish if it's blatant.

EXCACTLY, the tribunal is unfair right now and give no substantial evidence whatsoever and unfortunately people who are not like you, "trolls" will just punish them just for joy. We need more people like you who are loyal, fair and know when to punish. This is why people are getting banned for unfair reasons, I dont even know the real reason why I got banned.

Butterflyfreer

11-30-2011

Quote:
DJShadows:
Was just going to make a thread about this.

Working through cases like a baus but some of these have only 2-3 games to look through, whats goin on?

I had four cases in a row with only one game to look at each, a little hard to judge on that

DJShadows

11-30-2011

That's the only reason I brought it up, if I see a case with 10 games and only 1 game had some really nasty language as long as its not directed at somebody I will usually pardon them but only 2-3 cases makes it really hard to judge.

unR REDEYES

11-30-2011

Quote:
Butterflyfreer:
I had four cases in a row with only one game to look at each, a little hard to judge on that

That is just absurd. How are you supposed to judge someone and potentially ban them for maby having a bad game. They could have been awesome players and been fun to play with and you judge them just on that ONE game.

DJShadows

11-30-2011

Well until Riot either says its working as intended / fixes this ( and gives a **** good reason ) I would say just skip cases with less than 5 games.