Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suddenly I can't move/take any actions - Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracklore

12-15-2011

Yeah the reds seriously need to at least admit that this problem is ****ing up a LOT of players and that THEY (not US) may be the ones responsible. If they are not even responsible enough to admit their folly then they are a pretty pathetic company at best...

randomfightfan

12-15-2011

Quote:
Dracklore:
Yeah the reds seriously need to at least admit that this problem is ****ing up a LOT of players and that THEY (not US) may be the ones responsible. If they are not even responsible enough to admit their folly then they are a pretty pathetic company at best...

don't take an attitude. If there is a problem then they almost certainly have someone trying to fix it. Just because they aren't addressing every issue the game has it doesn't mean that they don't know about it yet or are ignoring it

Gentleman Oz

12-15-2011

Happened with me in the past 3 to 4 games in dominion, normal blind pick

The last one we actually lost because of that!

It's so unfair! Please Riot throw us a bone here

Dracklore

12-15-2011

Quote:
randomfightfan:
don't take an attitude. If there is a problem then they almost certainly have someone trying to fix it. Just because they aren't addressing every issue the game has it doesn't mean that they don't know about it yet or are ignoring it

I am not saying that they AREN'T doing anything about it. I am referring to how other players are saying that Riot representatives are claiming that it is a problem on the player's end when it is almost stunningly obvious that this is a client error NOT a user error...

telepathetic

12-15-2011

This sounds like you guys are having latency issues. Next time this happens look at the "ping meter" in the top right-hand corner. If you are sharing your internet then I bet that's the culprit.

Gentleman Oz

12-15-2011

Quote:
telepathetic:
This sounds like you guys are having latency issues. Next time this happens look at the "ping meter" in the top right-hand corner. If you are sharing your internet then I bet that's the culprit.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY why I said i was having this on a "blind picked team". There is no way to divide an internet amongst 4 random people across the globe

Edit: Ok, reading back, I didn't specify that EVERYONE on my team was having the same issue at the same time as me, but the enemy team was ok all the time... well, now you know. It can't be internet sharing nor latency issues because several random people around the world are having the same thing when playing this game (I bet at the same exactly time even)

Camen Sieder

12-15-2011

This **** has been going on for months now. Riot threw a band aide on it before the voli patch. That **** only lasted about 3 days then went right back to normal.

Anyone saying it is latency or internet hasn't a clue as to what internet drop outs look like or how they act in game... When you lag out you lag out and have to reconnect this issue is without a doubt in my mind server side.

I have tested everything on my PC and for it to be on my end would mean that out of every single game I play online this is the only one that lags. This game can't even budge my gfx card so PC performance is a non issue. Pop ups wouldnt slow me down and before this **** I could be running multiple flash games along with playing music off the internet. Save the PC argument...

Ever since they did this last patch my client stutters non stop at times and it happens the entire game. I get smooth play for about 3 seconds then the game goes into ****** mode and skips around. I don't always get to see what happens for the 2-3 second lock ups, but when I do see everything going on it doesn't matter because I can't do anything.

Seems like the longer the game goes on the worse it gets too...

It IS on there end and they HAVE temporarily fixed it already. For some reason they seem to be ignoring the issue. I am guessing they have no clue what is causing it except that they keep making it worse with every patch...

randomfightfan

12-16-2011

Quote:
telepathetic:

When this happened to me I was bot with a support chasing enemy. We got to turret, both of us turned around then we stopped... just stopped. both my support and myself. I checked my ping 1000 times and every time it registered between 60-80. I sat there rooted to the ground unable to move or use abilities while I had to watch as the enemy healed behind the turret and the enemy jungler come from mid to bot to gank us. Was solo queue and both of us at bot lagged ourselves to the ground. There we no other programs running and my fps was also great.
This isn't some lag from my end, I konw the difference from bad connection lag and server lag

Jackawabee

12-17-2011

Same has been happening for me, more frequent now a days, players think i'm trolling :/

Vyriel

12-17-2011

This BS just happened to me and made me lose a game. I was Alistar running to help teammates in team fight, then froze by the time I could move again team was dead...

It has nothing to do with my latency as it's only started happening in the last patch. Nothing with my internet has changed.