Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suddenly I can't move/take any actions - Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exphere

12-13-2011

Still nothing?! Come on, Riot.. I've spent money on this game and you own at least an explanation!

It's happening a lot more now!! Seems like you're making it worse in every new patch!

liinpason

12-13-2011

Quote:
Thrimkom:
I have had this happen to me this was the "fix" I was told by someone.

Something on your computer has popped up in the background (behind the game) so what you need to do is Alt+tab out of the game and back in and that should fix it.

you should also clap your hands twice, and run around ur building 3 times, that should help.

I have same problem 10-20 times in game I can't move for 5-10s, then all go to normal :-/

xFyre

Recruiter

12-13-2011

bump.
a friend of mine is experiencing this after the new patch today and it's really game changing when our tank just stands there unable to move. This should be addressed asap if there was any new developments that attributed to these new cases.
is there a fix for this ?
Thanks.

BunniFace

12-13-2011

This has happened to me several times and just happened right now. It made me give first blood as Orianna by herp derping into Tryndamere and Twitch :C

I'd also like to note that when that happened, nothing I typed into chat showed up. My friend I was queuing with at the time confirmed that he did not see me swearing up and down about messed up controls.

Exphere

12-14-2011

Quote:
BunniFace:
This has happened to me several times and just happened right now. It made me give first blood as Orianna by herp derping into Tryndamere and Twitch :C

I'd also like to note that when that happened, nothing I typed into chat showed up. My friend I was queuing with at the time confirmed that he did not see me swearing up and down about messed up controls.

That's exactly what happens.. If you type into chat it'll only show up after you regain your movements..

TheOmenx

12-14-2011

this was happing to me today just out of no where my champ stops taking my commands and will not respond to any actions i make for 10 or so sec...I can still be killed and open the menus but no other commands will work

Exphere

12-15-2011

BUMP!!

I'm getting really pissed with this...

You Are Adopted

12-15-2011

Yeah, what everyone is describing here is the exact same thing happening with me... weirdest part of all is i live with 2 other people who play LoL we are on the same router.... even in the same GAME and it only happens to me.... exactly what these people are saying 5-10 sec of being unable to control my char, latency spikes up yet i can still see all actions happening like my char still switching targets if i am auto attacking minions and i see the gold gained from it, other champions attacking me... abilities being cast, i can even see my green " X " that pops up when you tell your champ to move, but he is unresponsive for 5 or so seconds... anything typed wont appear till after the spike.. and i have been playing lol for 2 years now on the same computer, and this is the first time anything like this has happened, if i could pleeeeeeease get an answer on this... it is incredibly annoying... it started happening about 1-2 weeks ago i was praying this patch would fix it, however tonight it started happening again

Kill It Kev

12-15-2011

This is stupid. I lost a game because of this bug. Please fix this riot.

randomfightfan

12-15-2011

happened to me to, hyper annoying except it laster longer than 10s