Suddenly I can't move/take any actions - Glitch

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exphere

11-30-2011

Hey, this is a serious glitch that has been happening to me for the past 2 months or so.. I've also noticed many other people reporting it but no solid answers so far.

During every match my character will suddenly stop moving for like 10 seconds.. during this time I can still see all the other champions moving, doing their actions, everything else is just normal.. It's just me who can't use any skills, move or anything.. It's like I've lost connection but I didn't... and then like I said 10 seconds or so after that it get's back to normal.. This has cost me a lot of games already since sometimes i freeze under towers and stuff like that.

I've checked with my internet provider and everything looks normal with my internet modem, router, etc. I also play other online games and I don't have any problems with them.

Can I please get a response on this?!

Psycoholic420

11-30-2011

Please take this man concern seriously, it just started happening to me after the most recent patch. I now for about 10secs every match sometimes even more then once. Will completely stop moving, I can not use any skills, even tho I'm still connected, and am not Lagging. I've gotten killed, lost streaks, and completely ruins a game for me. I would really like to see Riot fix this, cause besides the fizz bug. I've never had a problem like this, and I would have to say it's something with the servers. Something from a recent patch maybe they missed, and never got the full attention it should of. If anyone else has had this problem please help us on how to fix it or at least bring the attention of this problem to Riot.

Exphere

12-01-2011

bump

tucandroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

my wife has had this problem a couple of times in her last games.

she finds it happends most when trying to change direction when walking.

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

bump

Exphere

12-01-2011

Just lost 2 matches because of this $#*&@!!!

Seriously Riot... If this was only happening to me I could accept it.. but it's not!

Ravenous Kitten

12-01-2011

I have had this happen to me this was the "fix" I was told by someone.

Something on your computer has popped up in the background (behind the game) so what you need to do is Alt+tab out of the game and back in and that should fix it.

Exphere

12-02-2011

bump!!

Knows Caburrito

12-02-2011

It's happened to me a few times now. Bump for answers!

Exphere

12-04-2011

Bump!!!!

1234511 ... 14