Manamune and Atmogs together?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

12-01-2011

When skarner first came out, with his mana problems, I ran a Manamune/RoA/Atmas/second RoA build on him, getting AD off the RoA health AND mana, and getting AP from the Rods themselves.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

not enough damage it's probably good on champions with mana issues and are tanky dps but if ur building that u should disregard infinity edge and trinity force for more survivabilities if ur a tanky and if ur a squishy atmog's is a waste of gold since u shouldn't be on the front lines

axesandspears

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvynn View Post
I've done this, minus the IE, on Yorick. My I never got the 6th item... The AD bonus from all that was disgusting. In actuality, Jax would get even more, because the gained AD would give him more HP, which would then convert to more AD. Same principle that governs using Atma's on Jax... You average 4-10 more AD than others do.
They actually changed Jax a while back, he does not get bonus damage on from the health generated by the damage from Atma's. Not that it ever added to that much of a bonus.

As for above, Atma's Impaler is usually cost-efficient almost as soon as you can get it in a game, unless you are rushing it for your first item, so it is probably better to build Atma's first and then focus on the Warmog's.