Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Riot War Character Profiles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

12-02-2011

Quote:
Evarok:
{{Epicn00b, get your profiles off my thread, now!
You're not welcome here anymore!}}

Make me.

Jaykoboy

12-03-2011

Alright, Epicn00b, seeing as you're probably never going to get off these threads without a reason, I propose a challenge. I'm calling out to everyone in the Riot War who's a good LoL player. Add Epicn00b on LoL. Then, after he gets his own custom team, all his best friends, all his best players, you take him on. Then, whoever wins the match gets a prize! If Riot War wins:
Epicn00b promises to never spam the thread again. He also admits he was being a jerk.
If Epicn00b and team wins:
Riot War lets him join, and stops telling him to get off. BUT although he is cleared of past crimes, any future crimes will get him sent straight to the ban list again. Kay? This should work.

Jaykoboy

12-03-2011

Yeah, but any attempt is better than none. But, if he made an oath, one he was willing to keep, he'd be pretty easy to entice into taking the deal.

Jaykoboy

12-03-2011

You know what sucks? I'd written up an entire second profile, and was almost done with it, when I got up to grab a drink. When I got back, my mother had hijacked the computer from me, and had closed out all my work! And I really don't want to spend another 30 minutes to re-write him.

PrinceMichi

12-03-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
You know what sucks? I'd written up an entire second profile, and was almost done with it, when I got up to grab a drink. When I got back, my mother had hijacked the computer from me, and had closed out all my work! And I really don't want to spend another 30 minutes to re-write him.

that sucks

Jaykoboy

12-03-2011

Just barely avoided another total deletion...phew.

PrinceMichi

12-03-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Just barely avoided another total deletion...phew.

LMAO 'xuse me while i go make op ap soraka to starcall his ass >.>

Andersworth

12-03-2011

Jayk, that sounds like a good idea. Except, why not just ignore him and all he does because nothing he's done is anything but a disruption, instead of chancing being FORCED to allow him to do harm? Besides, even if we did that, if we won he'd do it anyways, if we lost, we'd allow him to do it because the rest of us have honour.

Also; On the work being lost, I'll tell you what I've always known and have been told repeatedly:
Save
Save
Save
Save

Jaykoboy

12-03-2011

I know to save. I just didn't do it because I was getting up for an apple. I left the room, grabbed one from the basket, and when I came back, my mother was on the computer.

Epicn00b

12-04-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Alright, Epicn00b, seeing as you're probably never going to get off these threads without a reason, I propose a challenge. I'm calling out to everyone in the Riot War who's a good LoL player. Add Epicn00b on LoL. Then, after he gets his own custom team, all his best friends, all his best players, you take him on. Then, whoever wins the match gets a prize! If Riot War wins:
Epicn00b promises to never spam the thread again. He also admits he was being a jerk.
If Epicn00b and team wins:
Riot War lets him join, and stops telling him to get off. BUT although he is cleared of past crimes, any future crimes will get him sent straight to the ban list again. Kay? This should work.

I got five problems here:
1. If you guys win, then what would stop me from posting, say, once a day. That isn't spamming. Last time I checked, spamming is where you do something over and over again repeatively....wait I do that already never mind....wait! What if I admit I was already being a jerk, but with a reason: "everyone started to be jerks to me. I treat others as how others treat me. In other words: if they treat me like as if I was a jerk, then I will treat them the same way."
2. If I win....wait. What if I can't form a team? Or worse: I cannot get my team together at whatever time you set this fight up. We live all over the place. Playing against people where its 5:00 p.m. for one or more folks and its 1:00 a.m. in another place may screw some of us up. But that is a small thing compare to this: they can still act like jerks (or rather, tell me off) like as if the battle never happened, even though victory was mine.
In other words: there is a possibility that THEY may not hold up THEIR end of the bargain, as I may not hold MY end.
3. I cannot guareentee that MY team, whoever it has, would help me 100% of the way, unlike you guys. For all I know, I could have inadvertly added a Riot Wars reader who believes that I should lose, and will feed throughout the game.
4. Who's to say the spectators (if any) won't tip the game into the other teams' advantage?
5. THE IMPORTANT REASON WHY I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS: this ain't a Riot profile. Post things that are off-topic of this thread elsewhere! Seriously! Nobody wants to read a thread, looking at all these profiles, then sees this page and goes "Oh, this thread is a lie! Better downvote the OP" and then this gets closed because you brought this up.