Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Riot War Character Profiles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evarok

11-30-2011

So I've been reading the Riot War posts, and among them, I see profiles mixed in with story.
Just so that everything isn't mixed it, I figured I could do RPers a favor and make this thread so that they can leave 'em here.

Old Profiles here. Feel free to retrieve them for those that posted in the thread before.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1475221

Here's the easy-to-use format, thanks to Mr T Virus:

Quote:
Mr T Virus:

Character Profile:

Name

Height
Weight
Race
Class
Alignment – Ranges from Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil
Faction
Rank (if applicable)
Allies

Appearance - A brief description of what your PC looks like, including what they wear, what they carry, and so forth.

Attributes (Ranking from a scale from 1-10)

Strength – Refers to PC’s physical abilities, how much they can lift, determines what kind of equipment they can carry.
Intelligence – The mental acuity of the PC. Affects learning ability and general knowledge
Battle Skill – Efficiency the PC has in one one-on-one physical combat, skill and mastery of various weapon types or martial arts
Magical Aptitude – Skill level using magic, referring to the number of and level of spells that the PC can cast
Dexterity – Refers to the PC’s attack and movement speed and accuracy. To a lesser extent, flexibility.
Stamina – The amount of energy that the body can store (physical and magical), determines how long the PC can run or fight before getting tired.
Constitution – Your passive body trait, how much health you possess, your ability to fend off diseases, healing, and size.
Resilience – Primary defensive trait refers to how well your character can take physical or magical damage.
Wisdom – Your PC’s spirituality, common sense, intuition, and observation. Often paired with high Intelligence in order to cast higher classed spells.
Charisma – Character’s leadership, charm, likability, persuasive skills with other PCs or NPCs.

Powers/Abilties – Signiture moves, attacks, special powers, etc.

Personality / History – Details about the life of your character. May contain anything about acquired skills, traits, education, significant events in their life, etc.

Advantages – Areas of specialty that your character possesses in combat or social situations
Weakness(es) – Things that are Super Effective against your character
Can’t Live Without
Really Likes
Really Dislikes
Can’t ****ing Stand

Favorite Quotes – Quotations or phrases that sticks out in your character’s mind

Achievements – Significant accomplishments that the character has overcome, things they’ve done, etc.

)

Jaykoboy

11-30-2011

Well, alright. Do I just post it like on a post here, or do I post it on my actual Summoner profile? I'll post both, JIC.

Name: Haeos
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 205.3 lbs
Race: Human
Class: Ninja
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Faction: The Chroma-Ninja
Allies: He stands alone...for now.

Appearance: man, about average height, who unlike most ninjas does not wear the traditional black garb. He instead wears mostly black with a streak of chartreuse from his right shoulder to left hip. He never wears a hood, allowing his blonde hair (With a chartreuse highlight down the flop in the front) to fall over his head. he has a mischevious face, with piercing bright green eyes. He wields a sword that is mostly black with a chartreuse edge. Around his neck, he wears an ornate necklace with a green crystal on it.

Attributes
Strength: 6/10 (Strong in his own right, but can't do heavy lifting. Only wields a katana and the occasional knife.)
Intelligence: 8/10 (Very intelligent, with a heavy dose of street-smarts, as well.)
Battle Skill: 9/10 (Very dangerous opponent. Has major skill with a katana, and if disarmed, can fend rather well with his hands.)
Magical Aptitude: 1/10 (Got a major nerf on his new crystal. Only stops for five seconds, and although he can move through air easily now, he can't attack or touch any sentient life, leaving it to his defenseive uses)
Dexterity: 10/10 (He's a freaking Ninja. Do you need to know any more?)
Stamina: 7/10 (Again, he's a ninja. But he's not as well trained in this aspect as others, so he can be exhausted after a good sprint.)
Constitution: 8/10 (Very good. His training hammered it into him very well.)
Resilience: 4/10 (If someone can actually manage to land a hit on him, he can lose a fight very easily.)
Wisdom: 5/10 (Reckless. He leaps before looking, but he's very wise outside of battle situations.)
Charisma: 7/10 (He's a loner, but if he does approach you, he tends to be a joker and very kind.)

Powers/Abilities: The Chartreuse Strike: He dashes forwards to an enemy, kicking them hard and disabling them. After the initial disable, he cuts them in a quick X with his katana.
Ninja Stealth: He blends into anything green, and can sneak about in the shadows.
Poison Immunity: He is immune to almost every poison, natural or fabricated.
Shruiken Storm: He throws out all the Shruiken he has on him with amazing speed in all directions, dealing tons of damage to nearby enemies.
Silent Dagger: His dagger allows him to slip in and out of timestop, on much lower cooldown than his old crystal, with much more mobility. He can use it to get the drop on someone, but he can't attack while in the timestop.

Personality/History: Not much is known about him. Appears to be a skilled ninja. He is currently roaming the countryside with a band of what used to be the AfA's Lunar Knights. Now, they're the Chartreuse Knights. He's trying to establish himself on his own terms as a world power.

Advantages: He is lithe, which allows him to slip in/out of combat easily. He's also an amazing scout.
Weaknesses: Techmaturgy. It renders his stealth almost useless, except in green situations, and with some Techmaturgy developed by Zilean/Zileas, his speed is also worthless, as well.
Can't live without: the color Chartreuse.
Really likes: Combat
Dislikes: Boredom
Really Dislikes: Being disregarded as a high-ranking power
Can't ****ing stand: Not being on his own terms

Favorite Quotes: 'I may be green, but I'm no pushover!'
'It's amazing what you'll find face to face.'
'Harder, better, faster, stronger.'

Acheivements:
Say wat?: Ignored a person's existence for three days.
Spam Katana: Hacked a person to death with his katana, going overkill afterwards.
Augh! A Bear!: Went A-Wol on a ship full of Armored Bears.
Like a Ninja: Stealths at least 30 times. (IN PROGRESS: 3/30))
Nice Body!: Re-paints a ship.
Are you Sure he was Dead...?: Sentence an enemy to death without checking to make sure he survived.
Timestop Overkill: Turned 3 people at once into piles of guts during one timestop.
The Loony Lunars: Named a minion Steve.
TONS OF DAMAGE!: Do something to possibly tick off the Imperium of Tons of Damage. I.E, slaughter a ton of them.
Overhaul: Get rid of at least five bad achievments.
Close Call: Nearly get hit with the Banhammer, but avoid it
Oh, I get it now...: Invent a new battle technique mid-combat
Welcome to the Team!: Help a new member get their feet under them

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1250

And that's it for Haeos. Here is also a new character of mine, Kaizen. He's similar to Haeos, but better, so I'll only be bringing him in occasionally.

Name: Kaizen
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 197.5 lbs
Allies: None...for now.

Appearance: He's very similar to Haeos, but very different, as well. He wears a white Gi, with two dragons, one orange and one blue, entertwining on the back. On the front, he has golden writing, supposedly runic protection. He has longish, messy blond hair, coming down to just aboe his eyes. He has one orange eye and one blue, and his face in general is wise beyond its years, but slightly mischevious, as well. He carries a sword, where if you view it from the left side, it is blue and seemingly made out of circuitry, while the other side is orange, and incribed with a flaming pattern. He wears a necklace similar to Haeos's, except the jewel shard is half orange and half blue.

Strength: 5/10 (Not too strong, but strong enough to be able to lift most objects.)
Intelligence: 9/10 (Very intelligent compared to Haeos.)
Battle Skills: 10/10 (Very skilled in sword-to-sword and hand-to-hand combat. He spent his entire life honing his skills.)
Magical Aptitude: 1/10 (Has no magical prowess of his own, but his necklace has strong powers.)
Dexterity: 10/10 (A freakin' ninja.)
Stamina: 8/10 (Very staminous, especially compared to Haeos.)
Constitution: 6/10 (Doesn't have much health, but has a lot of health regen.)
Resilience: 7/10 (Mostly imprevious to weak magical attacks, and can take a heavy punch.)
Wisdom: 10/10 (He's a wise old sage, for only 27.)
Charisma: 4/10 (He is kind, but cold to outsiders.)

Powers/abilities: Hybrid Slash: Calls upon the energy stored within his blade to summon a powerful slash that burns living things and deactivates mechanical things. Destroys almost anything on contact, but has a long cooldown time, about a day.
The Gem: No one is quite sure except him and Haeos what it does, but supposedly a lot.
Ninja: He can blend into shadows without effort, and can also blend into the colors red and blue easily.

Personality/History: A loner, although with old friends, he's very close. He doesn't have much of a sense of humour, and finds it in the strangest things. Only Haeos knows where he came from, or why he's here. Were they part of the same dojo...?

Advantages: Lithe, fast, and can take a punch, as well as dish out some major damage. Well balanced.
Weaknesses: He's very vulnerable to poison, wheras Haeos is nearly invincible to most poisons. He's also easily detected by Techmaturgy.
Can't Live Without: His sword
Really Likes: Testing his Limits
Dislikes: Having his limits fall short
Really Dislikes: Vampires, Blood Mages, Hemomancers, whatever
Can't ****ing stand: Losing a fight

Favorite Quotes: "When wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is hope, and it can overcome all."
"I want to be next to you, black and gold."
"You have a knack for understatements."

Acheivments:
Brr...that's Cold: Sit under a waterfall for three days.
What does this do...?: Discover what the button does.
Whee...: Get catapulted long distances after discovering what the button does.
Walk of Fire: Walk 5 miles along hot coals.

Also, there's a third one. They're pretty much a trio. She's the only girl in the group, but Kaizen has free game on her, because she's Haeos's sister. Anyways, on with the profile!

Name: Kohaku
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 159 lbs
Allies: None...for now.

Appearance: She's about average height, a tiny bit shorter, and she has long, blond hair, braided to keep it out of the way. She was golden eyes, very large and kind. Her body is...attractive. I'll leave it at that. Continuing, she wears a kimono/gi combination that's all white with a dragon outlined in gold on the back with its wings outspread. She wields two kama, like Akali, except they're silver with diamond edges.

Attributes:

Strength: 3/10 (Not very strong, especially compared to Haeos and Kaizen)
Intelligence: 6/10 (Intelligent, but only book-smart. She hasn't been out in the world much.)
Battle Skill: 8/10 (Very skilled, having spent most of her life training)
Magical Aptitude: 1/10 (Like Haeos and Kaizen, her crystal necklace has a lot of power, but she has none herself)
Dexterity: 9.5/10 (She's dextrous, but she hasn't completed her training all the way, so she has some way to improve. She's not a full Ninja yet.)
Stamina: 5/10 (Not very staminous, but in a battle, she has crazy adrenaline rushes, allowing her to stay in a long time)
Constitution: 7/10 (She's fragile, but can heal herself rather well.)
Resilience: 5/10 (Can't take too much damage, but she can dodge most attacks)
Wisdom: 7/10 (Not too wise, but she has an understanding of many deeper things)
Charisma: 10/10 (She's hot, she's kind, and anyone who doesn't like her gets castrated. What more can you ask for?)

Powers/abilities: The Guillotine: She leaps between the sun and her opponent, using it to blind them temporarily. She then crosses her Kamas and crashes down on them, normally dealing a lot of damage.
The Crystal: To be revealed
Ninja Stealth: She blends into white without effort, and can blend into shadows easily.

Personality/History: She's very outgoing and gives a lot of second chances. If you don't like her, you learn quickly...or die painfully. She's a bit more open about her history, although she gives no specifics. She comes from a monastery where her father taught her, Haeos, and Kaizen Chrome-Fu, a style of martial arts that uses color styles instead of animal styles to annihilate opponents. Certain colors have certain strengths: Chartreuse, a small branch of the Green area, is completely immune to all poisons, except for a few. Orange cannot be burnt. Blue cannot be electrocuted. White, her style, has incredible natural speed. They each have a personal quest: Haeos to find the Armored Bear that defeated him, Kaizen to test his limits, and herself to just become better.

Advantages: She's naturally far faster than the average person, and can sprint a long distance in only a few seconds. She also has high levels of agility.
Weaknesses: She runs out of breath very easily, and since her body is fragile, she can't risk being hit.
Can't Live Without: Her brother, Haeos
Really Likes: Messing with guys
Dislikes: Pirates
Really Dislikes: Guys messing with her
Can't ****ing Stand: Her brother, Haeos

Faorite Quotes:
'I can walk on water, I can fly, I will keep on fighting 'till I die'
'The shortest distance between two points is a line from me to you'
'I feel alone, feel at home, feel out of my body with you'

Acheivments:
Home Alone: Get left behind by family
Ka-chow!: Discover what her gem can do
Death From Above: Invent the Guillotine
*BOOM* Nutshot: Kick your annoying brother in the nuts 15 times in one day

-Jaykoboy-

Phalonax

11-30-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Well, alright. Do I just post it like on a post here, or do I post it on my actual Summoner profile? I'll post both, JIC.

Alignment: Mercenary (More or Less)
Faction: The Lone Chartreuser (But supports Anti-fun Agenda often)
Rank: He's the only one. (Doesn't have official rank in AfA)
Allies: Vieing for AfA Ally-hood

Appearance: man, about average height, who unlike most ninjas does not wear the traditional black garb. He instead wears mostly black with a streak of chartreuse from his right shoulder to left hip. He never wears a hood, allowing his blonde hair (With a chartreuse highlight down the flop in the front) to fall over his head. he has a mischevious face, with piercing bright green eyes. He wields a sword that is mostly black with a chartreuse edge. Around his neck, he wears an ornate necklace with a green crystal on it.

Attributes
Strength: Strong in his own right, but can't do heavy lifting. Only wields a katana and the occasional knife.
Intelligence: Very intelligent, with a heavy dose of street-smarts, as well.
Battle Skill: Very dangerous opponent. Has major skill with a katana, and if disarmed, can fend rather well with his hands.
Magical Aptitude: Doesn't have any magical skill of his own, but his sword and necklace together can unlock some strange powers.
Dexterity: He's a freaking Ninja. Do you need to know any more?
Stamina: Again, he's a ninja. But he's not as well trained in this aspect as others, so he can be exhausted after a good sprint.
Constitution: Very good. His training hammered it into him very well.
Resilience: If someone can actually manage to land a hit on him, he can lose a fight very easily.
Wisdom: Reckless. He leaps before looking, but he's very wise outside of battle situations.
Charisma: He's a loner, but if he does approach you, he tends to be a joker and very kind.

Powers/Abilities: The Chartreuse Strike: He dashes forwards to an enemy, kicking them hard and disabling them. After the initial disable, he cuts them in a quick X with his katana.
The Crystal: Shall be revealed soon. A powerful strike, capable of...what?
Ninja Stealth: He blends into anything green, and can sneak about in the shadows.

Personality/History: Not much is known about him. Appears to be a skilled ninja. He harbors a strange dislike for armored bears, but other than that, he doesn't seem to hate anything or anyone. He claims to come from an ancient monastery within Ionia that teaches a strange form of combat, but not much past that is known.

Advantages: He is lithe, which allows him to slip in/out of combat easily. He's also an amazing scout.
Weaknesses: Techmaturgy. It renders his stealth almost useless, except in green situations, and with some Techmaturgy developed by Zilean/Zileas, his speed is also worthless, as well.
Can't live without: the color Chartreuse.
Really likes: Combat
Dislikes: Boredom
Really Dislikes: Having to do nothing
Can't ****ing stand: Armored Bears

Favorite Quotes: 'I may be green, but I'm no pushover!'

Acheivements: Storming a heavily armed fort on his own and surviving
His control over his necklace.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1250

And that's it for Haeos. Hasta la Vista!

-Jaykoboy-

[[For the attributes, you're supposed to rate yourself 1-10
Alignment is you're either Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil.
And achievements are something like this:
Witty achievement title: Insert task here.
Just thought I'd point those out.
Other than that, you're good.
Also, just keep your profile here. We don't the site you're talkin about.]]

Jaykoboy

11-30-2011

((Alright, thanks. I'll take care of that.))

Mr T Virus

12-01-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Alignment: Mercenary (More or Less)
Faction: The Lone Chartreuser (But supports Anti-fun Agenda often)
Rank: He's the only one. (Doesn't have official rank in AfA)
Allies: Vieing for AfA Ally-hood

ಠ_ಠ

Mokoto no Sora would like to have a word with you... Jk. We should totally have a ninja fight sometime.

I'll repost my profiles later.

Phalonax

12-01-2011

Name: Phalonax ‘Phalon’ Valeion
Height: 5’4”
Weight: (estimate) 110 lbs.
Race: Human (not to be mistaken for a vampire or a dhampir)
Class: Fighter with assassin capabilities
Alignment – Chaotic Good
Faction: Iron Solari, Vladimism
Allies: Evarok, Viktir (deceased)

Appearance: Short and skinny, causing people to underestimate. Somewhat pale, red eyes, long, light-silver hair (looks white under a certain angle of light), a bit spiked if one noices carefully. Has fangs due to magic.
Often seen with a black top with both sleeves torn, a black leather belt, dark red slacks and black boots. Both arms have bandages, but the left arm seemes to be more bandaged. Has 2 clawed gauntlets, the left with a red claw and the right with the crest of the Iron Solari.
Carries around Ragna, a magical ornate dagger, tied to the belt with a long dark brown strap.

Attributes

Strength – 7.5
Intelligence – 7.8
Battle Skill – 10
Magical Aptitude – 1 (the portal hand was only temporary)
Dexterity – 10
Stamina – 9
Constitution – 6 (7 empowered by Ragna)
Resilience – 8 (9 empowered by Ragna)
Wisdom – 8
Charisma – 4 (30% of everyone seen dies within at least 12 hours)

Powers/Abilities –
Phalon is a extremely skilled in combat, being able to take on a typical army of soldiers and minions without a single scratch. Despite her size, Phalon is also able to take more damange than one would expect of someone her height.
Though easy to anger, she takes out a target quickly, always aiming for the neck or the heart or at least a vital area that cases them to quickly bleed out.
Due to the leaked magic from Ragna, Phalon can detect specific life forms under the condition that they are breathing and/or have a heartbeat. She also has superhuman speed because of this, being able to run fast enough that the human eye cannot process her movements.
When Ragna is extended by her own blood, it is able to shred through metal and makes her resistant to most spells and nerfs for 3 minutes at a time. To maintain this effect, Phalon would have to keep cutting herself every minute.
If the dagger remains in a victim for a certain amount of time, their blood is drained into Phalon's wounds, restoring health and energy. For purposes unknown, she perfers to use this as rarely as possible.
Even without the dagger, Phalon can take on anyone empty handed.
(Skillset version)
Presence (passive): Phalon can detect any life form within a certain distance.
Sanguine Fury of the Demon (passive): The longer Phalon stays in combat, the more powerful she becomes.
Blood Amplifier (passive): Every physical hit (that manages to bypass armor) extends Ragna's length, increasing damage for a duration.
Rush Slash (physical): A basic dash and slice attack. Mild chance to deal critical damage.
Rush Impale (physical): Same as Rush Slash, only deadlier an a higher critical chance, but harder to land.
- Rush Fusion (magical): If Rush Impale lands and Phalon remains static for a few seconds, the victim is drained, healing Phalon for a shot duration or until she moves.
Rush Sweep (physical): Different from the other two Rush moves as Phalon doesn't dash in this. Performs a broad but fast 180 degree slash, knocking back small enemies a small distance.
Vital Flash (physical): Phalon instantly appears behind a target, impaling a vital area.
Rolling Talon (physical): TBA
Pendulum (physical): TBA
Veor Impact (physcal): TBA
Demon Impact (physical/magical): TBA
Headstrong Aggression of the Demon (magical, ultimate...ish): By sacrificing a small portion of health, Phalon can cut through metal and is highly resistant to most spells and all effects of nerfs. The cost, however, is a blood toll every 2 minutes.
Blood Release: TBA
Darkness Release: TBA
Solar Release: TBA
Chaos Break: TBA
Jigoku Hybrid Release: TBA
Portal hand (no longer available) : Able to randomly summon portals to another dimension.

Personality / History –
Phalon is seemingly dull and distant, often seen walking alone. She is loyal to whoever she serves, but isn’t afraid to show her opinions about them. Prone to violence in any situation. It takes a lot to make her angry, but when enraged, Phalon becomes possessed by Wrath, an embodiment of destruction that kills and destroys anyone and anything.
On occasion, such as during combat, Phalon shows a slightly sadistic and vampiric side, a possible side effect from Ragna's magic.
However, despite the outwardly dark and rude nature Phalon shows, she is quite gentle, but this is only shown to people she is extremely close to and trusts deeply. This, along with common sense and the hatred of war are the only things that keep Phalon from turning into an insane and anger-fueled mass murderer.
She also has a slight sense of honor and dignity for others and hates it when a man tries to charm a woman who doesn't want him.

Phalon was born in Noxus, but ran away from the city at the age of 13 after her mother died of illness, her father was killed in a skirmish by Demacians and many people were trying to either draft her into the military or kill her. Strangely enough the deaths and the start of the hunting happened on the same day.
The only way Phalon managed to get by was with a knife and a demonic temper that resulted in frequent blood rages, brutally killing anyone that tried to bring her back to Noxus.
A month later, she was found by a cloaked man whose name shall not be revealed for exposition's sake and was taken off of Valoran and brought to another continent, and then to the stone temple. After being notified about Phalon, the leaders offered her a chance to become a blood reaper. She accepted, despite the mass amount of warnings everyone gave her.
Training was harsh and brutal and was said to be able to drive a man to despair and insanity, but Phalon somehow finished training after just a year (average time is 3-4). However, despite the events she went through, she goes by the rule to only kill those deserving of death.
Around this time, Phalon received the magical dagger known as Ragna as a weapon. What Phalon didn't know was that it was slowly leaking magic into her body, enhancing and changing it, but deteriorating some part of her mind even more.
Three years after she arrived in the temple, Phalon took a long walk for no particular reason and discovered the city of Parrotopia. After a visit, she took a liking to the cheerful town and hated to see it destroyed, so she singe- I mean, signed herself up for the Iron Solari. Surprisingly enough, she was accepted and continues to serve both the church of- I mean Vladimism and the Iron Solari to this day.
Sometime between that point and the present, there was a certain point in time where Wrath had managed to take control of Phalon's body and cause an uncontrollable blood rage. Phalon barely managed to stop it and recontrol her body, sealing the sin away in her mind...for now...

Advantages –
Anything that bleeds. Also extremely fast.
Weakness(es) – Really close people in danger, possession by Wrath.
Can’t Live Without – Blood (not in a normally understandable sense)
Really Likes – Killing the right victims, Vladimir, magical dagger Ragna
Likes – Quiet places, teleporting to Valoran to visit Noxus and kick Demacian ass once or twice a year, long walks
Dislikes – Anything feminine or ‘sexy’ (dresses, makeup, skirts etc.), Evarok, womanizers, alcohol, being stalked, being called short, being mistaken and/or stereotyped as a vampire, everyone that bothers her [[geez, I hate everything...]]
Really Dislikes – Demacia, killing the wrong victims, senseless murder and destruction, Vladimism getting involved in the war (turns into what you people call ‘GG’ on all sides. There will be no survivors), trying to destroy anything that won’t bleed, losing Ragna
Can’t ****ing Stand – Morello, the rest of the NMR

Favorite Quotes –

“Everyone here is walking their own path. And there’s 2 roads you can take. The first road leads right out that door. Because you think you’ve heard it all. Your other road begins right here, right now. Built by us, traveled by you. A wise man once said: the best way to predict the future is to invent it. So now, ladies and gentleman. Welcome. To the future.”
- Don’t remember at the moment. Some Pendulum song, I can say that much.
"Anger is like fire. It will consume everything if left alone."
- Unknown.
"There is a monster in ALL of us."
- The lo- I mean, Vladimir.

Achievements –
Two-sided: Be in 2 factions and still live.
Provoker: Piss off someone higher than you and get away with it.
Out of this world: Somehow end up in another dimension.
Rejected: Suffer in pain while trying to absorb something.
Bear Rider: Ride an armored bear.
Light and Darkness- Bear witness to the rebirth of Reich
Icebreaker: Break a complete stranger out of his ice prison.
Wall of China: Make multiple walls of text
I Present to You...: Create two or more achievements that everyone can use
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Wrath
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Race: currently a voice inside Phalon's head. Suggested to be an embodiment of destruction.
Class: Unknown
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Faction: None
Allies: Phalon

Appearance: So far Wrath is just a voice inside Phalon's head, but for visual, assume that it looks like a white-skin and color-inverted version of Phalon. One eye is completely red and scarred while the other is a normal red eye with black sclera.

Attributes (while possessing Phalon)

Strength:
Intelligence: 6
Battle Skill: 10
Magical Aptitude: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 10
Constitution: 8
Resilience: 8-9
Wisdom: 6
Charisma: 2

Powers/Abilties: According to Wrath, it is what makes Phalon a blood reaper, suggesting it has the same abilities and powers as her.
It can take over Phalon's body anytime she gets enraged or she lets it. Wrath is as powerful as it is destructive.

Personality / History: Wrath is the embodiment of Phalon's suppressed anger and bloodlust, formed shortly after Phalon received her dagger. It is sadistic, cruel, sarcastic and despises anyone it thinks is a nuisance, which is mostly everyone. However, it seems to care for Phalon's well-being, mainly due to the fact that if she dies, it dies too. It's only desire seems to be to torment and everyone and destroy everything.

Advantages: Nearly unstoppable while possessing it's host.
Weakness(es): Phalon, kindness
Can’t Live Without: Phalon
Really Likes: Destruction and massacre
Dislikes: Idleness, peace, waiting
Really Dislikes: Body getting severly injured
Can’t ****ing Stand: Protecting people it doesn't like

Favorite Quotes:

Achievements:

Possession: Take over another character.

Baneson

12-01-2011

Updated Character Profile:

Name - Baneson Shadowfriend
Age - 35
Gender - Male
Height - 5'8''
Weight - 165 lbs
Race - Human
Class - Assassin
Alignment – Chaotic Good
Faction - IsC
Rank (if applicable) - Spy, assassin
Allies
IsC

Appearance - Clean cut. Dark hair, blue eyes. Usually travels in civilian attire. Plain slacks and shirt so as not to draw attention to himself. ((Will try and find a representative pic))
Attributes

Strength – 6
Intelligence – 7
Battle Skill – 8
Magical Aptitude – 7
Dexterity – 9
Stamina – 6
Constitution – 7
Resilience – 8
Wisdom – 8
Charisma – 5

Powers/Abilties –
Shadow Friend: Most of Baneson's abilities are derived from either his own shadow, or the shadow's of inanimate objects. These shadows are friendly to Baneson and lend him their power, allowing Baneson to use his abilities when standing within them. Opposingly, the shadow's of living creatures are loyal to those casting them and withhold their power from Baneson, though he can still converse with these shadows. The conversation may be a little one-sided however.

Shadow Jaunt: Able to move from the shadow he is standing in to a nearby shadow. Medium range. Usually less than 100 yards at a time. Cannot be used to move into another living creature's shadow as it is considered rude.

Shadow Blades: Reaches into his own shadow and borrows the weapons his shadow possesses to be used as his own. Shadow weapons are composed entirely of shadowstuff, extremely durable, and nearly 2 dimension, therefore very sharp, able to bypass most non-magical armor. Additionally the blades allow the bearer to attack the shadows of enemies. Any damage delt to the shadow is dealt the one casting it, ignoring all armor. Also count as friendly shadows, so may shadow jaunt to them if disarmed.

Shadow Concealment: Baneson can wrap himself in the shadow of any inanimate object, obscuring him from vision and hearing. He is barely a part of this world when within the confines of his shadow and therefore cannot interact with or attack any being while concealed. Can only be revealed within a friendly shadow.

Old Friend: Baneson's shadow comes to life and enters this world as an independant, free thinking being. Has all the abilities Baneson possesses in addition to their own unique abilities, depending on the persona of the shadow. Detailed below:
The Woman: Energy bases or concussive based projectiles can be "swallowed" up by this shadow. These attacks appear to fall into nothingness within her.
The Child: Unknown, but most likely throws a tantrum of sorts.
The Veteran: Unknown.
Baneson's Shadow: Unknown.

Personality / History – Originating from the mysterious Shadow Isles Baneson is a veteran assassin from more than a dozen wars and countless battles. In his early days, he'd use the shadows for his own purposes and bent them to his will to complete his missions. After the last war was ended with the invent of the League Baneson suffered from crippling depression. Seeing no further need for his talents as a spy/assassin and unable to cope with the many sins he had committed, Baneson decided life was no longer worth living. He attempted suicide in a lonely broken-down inn, but the four shadows in the room with him suddenly came to life and convinced him not to fall on his sword, for they viewed him as a friend and they depended on him to interact with the world. They taught him that the shadows of the world were all semi-living and had voices of their own and it seemed he was the only one that could ever hear them. Accepting his nature and believing that he still had purpose he joined with the IsC. Rusty after years of peace, Baneson is quickly mastering his powers once again and finding himself greatly enjoying the thrill of combat. Especially with his new friends at his side.

His Shadow Friends:
The Veteran: Always in a foul mood, this shadow has the vague resemblance of a wizen old man. He wields a shadow shaped like an old, notched battle axe.
The Woman: The negotiator. Always seeking to smooth things over with everyone. The Woman takes the shape of a lithe young woman and when battle is joined, she strikes with a length of shadow closely resembling a cat-o-nine tails whip.
The Child: Resembling a young child of undetermined gender, the Child is always looking for fun and usually finds it in whatever activity Baneson is involved in. His/her spiked club is always at the ready to shake things up if need be.
His Shadow: Baneson's shadow. Resembles Baneson himself and addresses him as Old Friend. Never seen carrying a weapon, as he loans his daggers to Baneson.

Advantages – Sneak attacks are preferred. Barring that Baneson relies on his shadowy abilities to deceive and elude his foes, wearing them down before eliminating them.
Weakness(es) – Absolute light or absolute dark. Total absence of shadows.
Can’t Live Without – Excitement. Purpose to life. His shadowy friends.
Really Likes – Sneaking up on enemies and allies alike. War.
Likes – Retirement. Lounging with a good book.
Dislikes – Pretty words instead of action.
Really Dislikes – Dark, moonless nights.
Can’t ****ing Stand – Self-deprecating behaviour. Self-loathing.

Favorite Quotes – "Better safe than dead"
"Making friends. Everywhere I go, just making friends."

Achievements –
I'll Just Leave This Here - Be the center piece at a Tea Party

Mr T Virus

12-01-2011

Name ♡♪!? a.k.a. Mr T Virus
Age 25
Gender Male
Height 6'0"
Weight 200 lbs.
Race Human
Class Fighter
Alignment Chaotic Good
Faction SSoTP (posing as Mercenary)
Rank (if applicable) Level 42 SSoTP Initiate
Allies Bob the Purple Caster Minion, Dulst the Werewolf, Underneathen

Appearance - On the surface appears to be a normal human. Has auburn hair and hazel eyes. He wears his traditional purple robe of the SSoTP but has recently acquired a browncoat to improve his 'disguise'. Currently carries with him a Frozen Mallet, a Tiamat, a Nerf Bat (gift from Underneathen), an enchanted steel-bladed hat (can be used as a projectile), and the sacred Lantern of Wriggle.

Attributes

Strength – 8
Intelligence – 9
Battle Skill – 5
Magical Aptitude – 2
Dexterity – 6
Stamina – 6
Constitution – 8
Resilience – 6
Wisdom – 4
Charisma – 5

Powers/Abilties – Possesses abnormal strength for a human, can lift two-handed weapons with a single arm. He has curious trolling powers and knowledge. Has a keen sense of observation and heightened learning ability and can mimic most moves that he sees. May or may not be able to break the fourth wall... He also possess the knowledge and ability to harness the power of FUN.
Special Attacks:
FALCON PUNCH!!! - Harnesses elemental fire energy around his fist and unleashes it in a mighty punch.
Shoopus dae Whuupus - He fires his laser of magical energy, drains a large amount of his stamina after a single use.

Personality / History – Often been known be laid back and usually relaxed. Keeps calm under pressure but has been known to jump right into dangerous situations without thoroughly thinking things through. He is a current initiate of the SSoTP, has been a member for the last three years. Was raised by his single mother until she died of magic cancer when he was 16 (father unknown). Has lived nomadically since then until joining the SSoTP. Has briefly trained at various dojos until quickly leaving after enlisting. *Minor note* At age 8, his grandmother was eaten whole by a werewolf (he didn't like her very much...).

Advantages – His attack patterns and thought processes are unorthodox, therefore effective and unpredictable.
Weakness(es) – Intelligent women (he starts mumbling like an idiot)
Can’t Live Without – Pizza, Trolls for Lols
Really Likes – Gaming, 'Club'bing, Deadpool
Likes – Rock 'N Roll, Yakitori
Dislikes – Werewolves, Gorgonzola cheese, Keeping people waiting, being kept waiting
Really Dislikes – Armored Bears, Michael Bay films
Can’t ****ing Stand – Zileas, Justin Beaver

Favorite Quotes
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." - Albus Dumbledore
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Ghandi
"I am Iron Man." - Captain America

Achievements
Trundle is Bad, Never Play Him - Become an Initiate in the SSoTP
Gone Viral - Inadvertantly start a minor thread trend
NOMNOMNOM - Currently be eating a muffin
Curse your sudden and inevitable betrayal - Convince a minion to go rogue from the NMR
Trololololol - Troll someone out of a LOT of money
Ace Attorney - Find a contradiction in someone's statement
Power Overwhelming! - Nerf something
CROIKEY!!! - Tackle a monster several times larger than you (Baron Nashor)
You've Got a Friend In Me - Assist an ally in combat
Soul Calibur - Battle and Defeat the Soul Reaver
Light and Darkness - Witness the rebirth of Reich
A Lie - Think about cake...
Ice Ice Baby - Freeze at least two people in a block of ice

Mr T Virus

12-01-2011

Name モコトの空Mokoto no Sora (Mokoto of the Sky)
Age 23
Gender Male
Height 5’10”
Weight 175 lbs
Race Human
Class しのび (Shinobi)
Alignment True Neutral (with Neutral Evil tendencies)
Faction はやしに (Hayashini Clan) Not formally acknowledged
Rank (if applicable) じょにん (Jonin)
Allies None

Appearance – Moderate stature and build, he wears a dark navy blue suit, specially designed to blend into shadows and darkness. His face is almost always veiled, but sometimes removes the cap from his head, revealing his dark brown hair. He has green eyes and fair skin. On his back is the emblem of the Hayashini clan’s black dragon. He often wears disguises to go unnoticed in populated areas. Around his waist he wears a sash that sheaths his gear and weapons.
Weapons: His katana is his primary weapon, the blade can be charged with his Ki energy, transforming the blade into an elemental power (fire, lightning, etc). Secondary weapons include throwing stars, kunais, and pellets, which after being charged with Ki, can explode with fire, ice, smoke, etc. He has a special kunai knife that he tethered with a rope, specially designed to pull fleeing targets in.

Attributes

Strength – 6
Intelligence –7
Battle Skill – 10
Magical Aptitude – 0 (Uses Ki)
Dexterity – 10
Stamina – 10 (Uses Ki for his abilities)
Constitution – 6
Resilience – 3
Wisdom – 9
Charisma – 2

Powers/Abilties – Because of extensive training as a shinobi and assassin, he has developed an acute sense awareness and agility. He can move incredibly fast and often finishes his target before being detected. He mastered the use of several varieties of weapons. Though he only carries a handful at any given moment, he can easily use anything he finds lying around. He also learned to harness the power of his internal Ki energy, allowing him to use and master various jutsus (techniques) based off the five natural elements.
つちじゅつ (Tsuchi-jutsu à Earth Techniques)
Mokoto uses the power of the earth to manipulate stones and rocks. He can transform himself into the form of an animal for short periods of time (he is limited only to mammals). He can manipulate plants and wildlife to join his cause. He channels this Ki to his katana to harden and extend the blade.
みずじゅつ (Mizu-jutsu à Water Techniques)
Mokoto manipulates water and other liquids. He can turn himself into a pool of water for tactical purposes and navigate underwater easily. He can also run on water. Channeling this Ki enables his katana to freeze items after contact.
かぜじゅつ (Kaze-jutsu à Wind Techniques)
Mokoto uses the power of the wind to enhance his agility and manipulate the trajectory of objects midair. He changes the direction of the wind to increase his running speed and created updrafts to jump higher. This Ki turns his katana into a wind sword which can pierce most armor.
ひじゅつ (Hi-jutsu à Fire Techniques)
Mokoto channels his inner drive and manifests it as fire. Mokoto can artificially boost his stamina for a short time at the cost of even harsher exhaustion later. His strength is increased and with his blinding speed, can seem to disappear and reappear out of nowhere. Channeling this Ki turns his katana into blades of fire or lightning.
くうじゅつ (Kuu-jutsu à Void Techniques)
??? No data available…

Personality / History – Mokoto is strong and determined, if he has a goal, he will see through to the end to ensure that it is completed. He strongly distrusts most people and tends to avoid large groups. He is normally calm and collected, but as soon as anyone reveals any knowledge to his past, he will do anything to get that knowledge. Mokoto doesn’t remember much. His village was attacked by marauders three years ago and was left for dead (or so he was told). He was rescued from his burning house and now suffers from amnesia. He later disappear for two years, rumored to be training extensively as a Shinobi and assassin, honing his skills for the day that he finds the one responsible.

Advantages – Blinding speed and awareness, rarely caught off guard. He has nothing to lose.
Weakness(es) – His judgment is clouded by his bloodlust, can’t afford to take very many attacks.
Can’t Live Without – Revenge
Really Likes – His katana, his clan (now deceased), the thrill of the hunt
Likes – Animals, nature
Dislikes – Faulty weapons, disappointing challenges
Really Dislikes – Minimum wage
Can’t ****ing Stand – Morello, traitors

Favorite Quotes

“A man chooses. A slave obeys.”
“The taste of revenge is most bittersweet.”
“Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. And have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”

Achievements

Who’re You? – Suffer from amnesia
Is a Flippin’ Ninja – Enlist in the ranks of the Shinobi
Avatar State – Master all 5 forms of Ki
Off With Their Heads – Finish a target by decapitation.
I’ve Heard It Through the Grapevine – Gather information from an informant or espionage
Liar, liar – Receive false information.
Stop Breakin’ My Windows! – Break two or more windows in a single mission
Whoops… - Kill the wrong target on a mission
Trolled by a Monk - Lose to a blind monk in combat

Phalonax

12-01-2011

Name: Raio Fangar
Height: 5'7"
Weight: (estimate) 165-170 lbs
Race: Human?
Class: Fighter mage
Alignment: Somewhere between Chaotic Good and Lawful Evil
Faction: None
Allies: None

Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, small scar down the left. Torn black shirt, silver belt, blue pants and steel-toed boots. Also wears a pair of red wristbands, which are really fitting steel bracelets to protect her wrists.
Brown strap over the chest for a large scythe, which serves as a container for a scroll used for Raio's flame powers.

Attributes:

Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Battle Skill: 9
Magical Aptitude: 5 (fire skills are only half magical)
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 9
Constitution: 6
Resilience: 7
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 7

Powers/Abilties: Raio's well known and unknown powers stem from the power of the flames. She's mastered the power well enough to summon fire with a simple snap of her fingers. The flames themselves actually only have a small amount of magic in them for sustainability so they can be summoned without a source and are resistant to water. To summon flames from enclosed points, such as small spaces or inside containers requires intense focus depending on how big Raio wants the fire to be.
Certain fire techniques, however, require the use of an ancient rune scroll. Raio cannot use the skill unless she traces at least one of her hands over the rune or symbols of the technique. Once she finishes tracing a certain symbol, Raio can use the skill without having to trace it again. Some skill on the scroll can only be used in a certain time frame, so Raio would have to trace her hand over the symbols or rune again if she wants to continue use of the skill.
Even without her flame powers, Raio is a formidable fighter, especially with her other weapon: a 6'0" scythe that can be charged with magic, making her even more of a challenge.

Personality / History: Raio is rather easygoing and very casual, unafraid to speak what's on her mind to anyone about anything, which can cause trouble in certain instances.
She is a bit of a pyromaniac, preferring to destroy things with fire above other options and often likes to set things on fire to prove a point.
Raio seems to have an slight obsession with killing Phalon for an unknown reason.

History and background unknown, other than the fact that Evarok is her older brother.

Advantages: Warm areas or anywhere with even a very small source of fire. Also naturally strong and skilled with weapons combat.
Weakness(es): Disabled hands, separation from her scythe
Can’t Live Without: Heat
Really Likes: Fire and dark rooms (to light fires)
Dislikes: Interruption
Really Dislikes: Phalon
Can’t ****ing Stand: Arctic areas, cold season

Favorite Quotes:
"We are all powerful in our own right."
- Unknown.
"Is that...fireproof?"
- Brand.

Achievements:
You'd think we see it: Summon a large beast, only to have it ignored.

[[Will update regularly.]]