New Jungle Please Revert!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorkam

11-30-2011

I can't stand the new jungle -the exp is terrible! If people couldn't jungle before I can't understand how this terrible nerf will help. Even while following different routes (starting at blue or red -in other cases starting at golems-wraiths-wolves then blue or red) I'm usually out-leveled by the people laning together. I've been a jungler most of my time on LoL and have enormous experience with it. Now I don't even want to do it, and I don't want a jungler on my team who falls far below the level curve.
[Edit] -I can see offering this jungle to lower level summoners but not level 30's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyborgtemplar

11-30-2011

most people i know wan't the jungle back the way it was. the only good junglers now are the really fast killers that have high base move speed. sustain junglers, and ap junglers that don't start off at blue or have cd's kinda just got screwed *as did most ad junglers with few acceptions*

the exp loss i MAY be able to figure around, but the gold loss is what really ticks me. i used to do a full fiddles route, and then take 1 extra wolf or wraith and have enough for my 1st good piece, but now i'm not even 1/2 that