Beating ryze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iG0D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2009

i lol at ryze he runs wen he sees morgana coming

TombMonkey

10-03-2009

I loled at a Ryze that will stay out in the open, away from creeps trying to lure you, when you don't buy it he will go away and call you noob.

MaximalBeast

10-03-2009

Teamwork. Plain and simple. Without it, yeah, Ryze is gonna mess you up pretty good. Also, make sure you attack him with allied creeps around. It's helpful to bounce Ryze's ulti off of them so it losses it's punch.

RiskyNight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

Very simple way to beat him is use your flash, it automatically cancals his ultimate. Then hes dead.

EVILTeddy

10-05-2009

When he stuns you, I thikn you can still cast spells. I was playing NuNu and I can still use the snowball spell, then I bite a creep and start attacking Ryze since the CD on the spell is very low.

GNOY

10-05-2009

You can cast while you stunned (not all spells as someone mentioned though). I found a Malphite Combo to be VERY effective vs him (provided he isnt most farmed person in game with 6 top tier items), at least early to mid game - and later you need to throw in teammates help + some another disable or silence. Also - Gnome is a good counter FTW - he can outburst him before he outburst your whole team. Just played practice with him, its a texas duel vs Gnome usually - either he disables kill you first or you disable-kill him.

Shizz

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILTeddy View Post
When he stuns you, I thikn you can still cast spells. I was playing NuNu and I can still use the snowball spell, then I bite a creep and start attacking Ryze since the CD on the spell is very low.
Just FYI, but Ryze's Rune Prison is a root not a stun.

Stun = You can't do anything
Root = You can cast spells, but not auto attack

Rudeboymike

10-05-2009

i think a root means you can do everything, but move. well thats how morgana's is. Cant speak for Ryze not letting you auto-attack or not... but i know i can throw up my shield.

SmecssRaege

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboymike View Post
i think a root means you can do everything, but move. well thats how morgana's is. Cant speak for Ryze not letting you auto-attack or not... but i know i can throw up my shield.
definately confirm the morgana thing

i auto attacked someone to death that just happened to stroll by with 1 hit of life left on katarina yesterday while DEFINATELY snared by dark binding

annoyingdragon

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
Chalice of Harmony or just pick Veigar.
how the heck does chalice help i thought it only give mana regen