Beating ryze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryukenden

10-03-2009

How do you counter him? Early game he do 1200 to 0 in 3 secs at lvl 7-8. Late game, well damage is pretty high insanely, also he disable you leaving nothing to fend yourself. He pretty much solo any hero 1v1. Not to mention teaming.

DudeTheMan

10-03-2009

Magic resist. Or stun + burst. Or Banshee's Veil.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-03-2009

Chalice of Harmony or just pick Veigar.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2009

Magic resist, cleanse, banshee's veil all work wonders against him. Just don't hug him alone when his ult is up, because it'll tear you apart regardless.

Cheesus

10-03-2009

Just disable and kill him before he can disable you. He is a perfect example of a glass cannon.

Shibas

10-03-2009

Rize is a Nuker Heros that means the only 2 way to stop him from beating you.

1. Play Defensive: Stay in the range of the creeps to weak his ultimate(at lvl6) and get distance when only 3 or less creeps alive. Try to get some magic resistence or items that grant you more survive ability.

2. Play Agressive: I dont mean to run in him and try to hit every time when you can. I dont know what hero you normaly play but rize is in many cases a problem for meelechampions like eve or yi. In this setup rize has a better advantage to get gold and buy faster ap items to boost his dmg. The way to stop this is the help from one of your teammember. Let a stunner(Sion, Taric, Ami) or CC(rize,morg,allistar) switch the line to you and try to get him between the towers. if you got a kill you have 2 advantages from this
1. He is Dead and you can farm the line solo or with your partner then.
2. If your Teammate goes back rize could play more defensive to avoid a kill like this again.

This Tactics "can" work. You play angainst another human player and nobody knows what he thinks^^

One last tip: Never chase a rize alone with another champion. with a rdy ult he owns you both in one moment at lvl 16 he can get rid off 3 heros at the same time when they are no tanks

i hope this helps you a little bit^^

ryukenden

10-03-2009

I have been in serveral games where he just flash towards you can throw spells, kill you before you even got a chance to move. SOLO. (I had full HP)

Bait

10-03-2009

he is pretty damn rigged. i don't think there's any way to 1v1 him until really late on when you get banshee's veil or high magic resist.

flash can also cancel his ult but it's extremely difficult.

Mr Tibbers

10-03-2009

Pick Sivir, run Banshee's. Bam, now he can't do ****.

Anony

10-03-2009

I can 1v1 him late game, the only problem is I need to do it with his Ulti Down OR with him not noticing me. Since I play melee and if I Try to go on him without Flash, I get instant rooted and I stun him so we're pretty much sitting there. Then he goes BOOMBOOM Ulti I die. I need to get on him surprised or when his ulti is down. In team fights people usually go for him first so I can kill him then.