Urgot thoughts in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TANKINGMODE

11-30-2011

Hi, i'm sorta new to league and i play Tristana and free champs, i'm saving for Urgot. So he came for free so i've been usin him. hes GOOD. heres a build http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ur-got-to-be-dominating-137188. GL.

FDru

11-30-2011

These aren't thoughts. This is spam.

Wolfalisk

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
These aren't thoughts. This is spam.
O the irony.

In any case, Urgot is a decent champion in Dominion because of the range on his Acid Hunter when coupled with Noxian Corrosive Charge. Lots of champs have their playstyles geared towards being an immovable object on the tower. A good Urgot will force them to get off the tower or die. Even without the homing feature, Acid Hunters outrange not only the tower, but most non-skillshot abilities in the game, so they will be taking punishment if they choose to stay on the tower.

He's good for bottom lane too on Dominion, but it all depends on the player. If you can land Noxian Corrosive Charge most of the time where you want it, its really hard for them to get anything done.

He's good in 1v1 scenarios, great at pushing towers and applying safe pressure, but like in any game mode he isn't worth much when outnumbered or when NCC is on cooldown. Pick your fights, know how to use him, and Urgot is pretty viable in Dominion.

Necks

12-01-2011

Urgot is not good. Don't play that trash.

lbgsloan

12-01-2011

He's a counter-pick to certain bottom lanes. I would never play him top though. He's bad in blind pick because there is no guarantee the enemy bottom is going to be a good matchup or not.

Jpeg

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
He's a counter-pick to certain bottom lanes. I would never play him top though. He's bad in blind pick because there is no guarantee the enemy bottom is going to be a good matchup or not.
but you could say this about any champ. excluding yorick

TANKINGMODE

12-02-2011

@ZergSwarms Yeah, i'm a good Urgot, and he's really paying off, i usually spam the w, e and than q. Thanks!

Argodis

12-02-2011

I usually go top with Urgot on Dominion. Landing that grenade on a squishy guarantees that you will win the first fight at Windmill.

He's also deceptively tanky and a good counter to AD and tanky dps making him a very strong pick in Dominion.

That ult is also very good for catching people out of position.

Nekrogen

12-03-2011

My blood boils whenever I see Urgot.

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Urgot is easily one of the best bottom champs for dominion if you are good with him. Like Argodis said he is also great at the teamfight for Windmill, and once you get it you can defend it just like you would bottom.
Check out Searz's guide for him, its not for Dominion and has been archived, but is still full of useful info on how to play him:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/crabgot-the-crabpeoples-pride-67894