elo for individual contribution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Dark Dreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Maybe a solution that would help prevent trolling or bad playing would be to add a report option for ranked that will punish a player by lowering their elo more if they are reported and found guilty in the tribunal. Just a theory but it would be nice to see more focus on team play and contribution rather then people focusing on themselves.
I'm not saying this is the best fix but I'm trying to think of some way to meet in the middle of revamping elo and keeping it the way it is.

zRage

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313Jr1313 View Post
this would promote selfish play. do people play selfishly anyway? yeah, but it would make it so unselfish team players would never rise in elo. then, by the time they do move up they're stuck with ONLY other selfish players. also, requiring the trolls to have a positive k/d ratio would just create a new brand of trolling and allow elo hell itself to rise. as it is, i have been hit by trolls as high as 1600 elo... let's not raise that number.
I honestly don't care if players are selfish as long as they know how to play and i win games. Give me selfish players all day long, instead of carebears that whine about being harassed when they feed the enemy team.

Bottom line, reward elo for cs, towers, kills, assists, and let the trolls rot in whatever hell they crawled out of.

Verbal abuse is not trolling people. Trolling is feeding the enemy team, or leaving the game. Get it through your skulls.

zRage

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Dreamer View Post
Maybe a solution that would help prevent trolling or bad playing would be to add a report option for ranked that will punish a player by lowering their elo more if they are reported and found guilty in the tribunal. Just a theory but it would be nice to see more focus on team play and contribution rather then people focusing on themselves.
I'm not saying this is the best fix but I'm trying to think of some way to meet in the middle of revamping elo and keeping it the way it is.
Only if verbal abuse, gg noobs and whatever gets removed from tribunal cases. Then you can punish feeders and leavers all you want.

The Dark Dreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Quote:
Only if verbal abuse, gg noobs and whatever gets removed from tribunal cases. Then you can punish feeders and leavers all you want.
Well you could always try being a respectful player too.
Either way, verbal abuse isn't the topic here.