3 flat HP regen Quints or Volibear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CAPTAlN GINYU

11-30-2011

Debating whether to get the 3 regen quints for my top solo rune page or Volibear... Suggestions? reasons?

Dale Martel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

IMO, it all depends on what you want to use those runes for.

Is it for a champion that you already play a lot of and haven't quite finished that rune page for? If so, I'd suggest to get the runes.

Is it for the sake of having those missing quints in your collection? If so, I'd suggest to get Volibear.

Bloodba7h

11-30-2011

Nah. Not for Volibear since his passive is what makes him naturally tanky/sustain-y. Flat HP or armor/MR/speed are better for these reasons.

Bloodba7h

11-30-2011

NVM. I read "or" as "on"

ndruo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

I do it on nearly all of my solo top bruisers.

k1llzy

11-30-2011

I'd get the quints now ,and wait 2 weeks to play volibear when he's free, becaue you may or may not like him.

OneWhoPondersWhy

11-30-2011

If you play solo top a lot, get the runes.
Actually just get the runes. If you really want Voli, you can always use RP, not so with runes.

zardistsukasa

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llzy View Post
I'd get the quints now ,and wait 2 weeks to play volibear when he's free, becaue you may or may not like him.
Actually is next week. just wait a little. But if u do play a lot i recommend the quints cuz everyone feels the bear is getting nerfed. XP

Although everyone thought that of Fizz ajd look at him laughing at everyone's faces lol

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardistsukasa View Post
Actually is next week. just wait a little. But if u do play a lot i recommend the quints cuz everyone feels the bear is getting nerfed. XP

Although everyone thought that of Fizz ajd look at him laughing at everyone's faces lol
It's not next week. New Champs are free when a new Champ is added. We just Patched yesterday, so a New Patch wont come out for another 2 weeks minimum.

CAPTAlN GINYU

11-30-2011

hmmm think ima get the hp regen quints