Since Mods are leaving the other thread open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

06-08-2013

I'm going to start posting things in GD like What is Dominion, and stuff like that.

Today just gonna put a simple ad for DominateDominion in there, bump it if you would so it doesn't get buried.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post38544638

NamKim

06-08-2013

Occasionally, I see RiotRival and Gnomesayin advertise it on their Twitter as well.

Koravel

06-08-2013

Yeah Gnome did earlier this week. She's been a boost to the viewers, for sure.

Juxxthefluxx

06-08-2013

I was actually thinking someone should try posting in GD a bit more. I would, but I don't have the weight or experience behind anything I say.

Timekeeper

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxxthefluxx View Post
I was actually thinking someone should try posting in GD a bit more. I would, but I don't have the weight or experience behind anything I say.
Since when does weight or experience matter in GD? Just keep the Dominion threads bumped and folks will keep seeing them.

Juxxthefluxx

06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timekeeper81 View Post
Since when does weight or experience matter in GD? Just keep the Dominion threads bumped and folks will keep seeing them.
Oh, I bump the other threads. I just don't have as much to say that might draw other players into Dominion.

Romantic Metro

06-09-2013

These type of threads should be allowed for GD. In order for things to become successful they need exposure otherwise people will only stumble upon the mode. SR gets plenty of exposure just by the fact it's the main mode, but modes like TT and Dom need to have some visibility. Glad the mods didn't move this one.